VideoGet is a tool for downloading your favorite video clips from more than 900+ video websites. It supports such websites like YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe, DailyMotion, AnimeEpisodes.net, DumpALink, Glumbert, Lulu TV, VSocial, PhotoBucket, Yikers, ZippyVideos and a lot more… Most of these video websites are keeping video in FLV format, and a lot of people don’t know how to playback these files.
VideoGet also providing you with ability to convert each video in most popular formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file formats, so you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod, mobile phone or any other portable device.
Furthermore you can set up video/audio quality, set up video frame rate, width / height and audio sampling rate.
- Downloads video from YouTube and more than 900 video websites.
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video to any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browser
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Simultaneous download supported. To make the download faster, VideoGet allows you to download up to 20 videos at the same time
- “Download while converting” feature automatically starts downloading the next video while the previous one is being converted.
- Simultaneous converting of multiple files allows to convert up to 10 videos at the same time.
- Download YouTube videos in high-quality with a new “YouTube in HQ” feature.
- Auto remove downloaded files from the list. VideoGet will automatically remove all downloaded files from the list after you close the program.
- MMS streaming media protocol supported.
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to downloading in a batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Allows to pause / resume all downloads or individual files per row.
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Broken website report. Notify us about broken website by pressing a single button, and our team will fix it as soon as possible.
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with “Easy-to-Use” concept. Nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options
- Works with all types of Internet connection
VideoGet now supports more than 900 video websites
Supported languages: Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 46.2 MB
Download VideoGet 220.127.116.11 for Windows x86/x64
Download VideoGet 18.104.22.168 for Mac NitroFlare