VidMasta 24 is a search desktop utility to download, preview, watch and read summary about any movie and television titles that are being shared online. Now you can watch and download movies and subtitres as well as television titles in any format with as few as two clicks of the mouse. The first click is to hit the search button. The second click is to hit the download button.
VidMasta uses “Deep Search, Best Source” algorithm for superior video download links. The algorithm agglomerates all possible download links based on variations of the search query and chooses the best link based on factors such as reliability, number of downloaders and uploaders, and video file size.
The available formats are “ANY”, “HQ”, DVD, 720 HD, and 1080 HD. “ANY” is any video quality.
“HQ” is high video quality (TV video quality or better). DVD is DVD video quality. 720 HD is 720p video quality. 1080 HD is 1080i/p video quality.
- Watch or download movie and television titles in any format (TV, DVD, 720p, 1080i/p)
- Anonymity via automatic filtering of untrusty IPs, the use of proxies, and encryption
- “Deep Search, Best Source” algorithm for superior video download links.
- “Popular Movies” option to display recent movies that have been downloaded the most
- “Popular TV Shows” option to display recent TV shows that have been downloaded the most
- Download video subtitles
- Set the number of results per search
- Set the minimum and maximum size of a video file that you want download
- Set the video file extensions that you want download
- Search for movie and television titles by name, release date, genre, rating, country, and language
- Automatic ordering of search results by popularity
- Hear and read small summaries of titles
- View trailers of titles
- View release dates and ratings of titles
- Email download links and trailer links
- Detection of video box sets
- PeerBlock integration (only available for Windows XP and higher)
Changes in VidMasta 24.6:
- CHANGE: UI | Added ability to block being able to re-search specific titles via the result table’s right-click popup menu item “Ban”.
Size: 50.8 MB