DU Meter lets you see how much of your full bandwidth potential is actually utilized at any given point, either by displaying a real-time graph, numerical display, or both. It works with Dial-Up, DSL, DSL, Cable Modem, and Ethernet cards.
DU Meter can be configured to fit neatly in the blank space on your browser toolbar. Furthermore, it uses only a very small amount of Windows resources. The installation involves no changes to your Windows system files.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
DU Meter also includes full logging and reporting capabilities with export to many different file formats. Including Excel and HTML. It also has an auto hide feature, monitoring of online hours with alerts, a fully customizable interface, and a great stopwatch which helps you to accurately time your downloads.
In addition, DU Meter also includes an extensive reporting facility, a flexible notifications and events system, and more.
- Keep an eye on your Internet connection: see data coming in or going out.
- Protect yourself from unexpected charges or Internet service disruption.
- Receive alerts about dangerous or unexpected network activity.
- Easy to use – works automatically with no user input required.
- Uses very little resources.
DU Meter can create detailed reports of the total network traffic volume on your computer. It can alert you if certain limits are surpassed. If you have teenage children or if you own or manage a business, DU Meter can be especially useful for you to you too.
Other DU Meter highlights:
- Provides clear graphical and/or numerical display
- Reporting facility with export to many different file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF and others
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Compatible with all network interfaces: Dial-Up, Cable, ADSL, Ethernet, and others
- Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources
- Involves no changes to your Windows system files
- Auto-hide feature minimizes the meter to the system tray in the absence of network activity
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity drops below a certain level
- Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7,8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Most important new features in DU Meter 7.30:
- Improvement: Added a menu option to select current tab from the tray icon pop-up menu. This option is enabled only when click-through mode is active, as it’s most useful in the click-through mode.
- Improvement: DU Meter window is no longer shown on an Alt-Tab list of windows.
- Fixed: click-through mode was incompatible with, and could not be enabled while in High-Contrast color mode.
- Miscellaneous minor fixes to localization and translation.
Size: 6.49 MB
Download DUMeter 7.30 Build 4769 UploadGig