AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user.
AirDC++ is the ultimate file sharing client. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, with people who have a common interest from all over the world. Also, AirDC++ can be used within local or wide area networks.
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
AirDC++ feature highlights:
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will be searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AirDC++ 3.53:
- Update to OpenSSL 1.1.1a with a support for TLS 1.3
- Update the default hub list URLs (DC++)
- Web UI updated to version 2.5.0
- Fix total queue size being counted incorrectly for file bundles on startup
- Fixes an issue where file transfer connections weren’t created in some cases when the total download limit was reached
- Fix failed partial file list download in NMDC hubs blocking all subsequent file list downloads from the same user
- Fix possible crashes after failed file list downloads
- Validate paths for queued file lists (fixes crashes)
Size: 42.9 MB