BitComet is a BitTorrent/ HTTP/ FTP download management software program, which is highly effective, quick, very straightforward-to-use, and fully FREE. The advanced features it contains can speed up your downloading speed as much as 5 – 10 times quicker, and even more.
BitComet is a powerful, clear, quick, and simple-to-use BitTorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, chosen downloads in a torrent bundle, quick-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, IP-filter, etc. Supports 52 Languages. Mirror servers are automatically discovered for the file being downloaded. Data from these servers are downloaded at the same time to extend download speed by 300% or more…
Files are split into several sections that are downloaded at the same time to extend the download speed as much as 500% or more. Stopped download duties will be resumed from the place they left off from each HTTP and FTP server.
With Bitcomet you possibly can preview the videos solely minutes after downloading has begun, as a substitute of ready even dozens of hours to complete the download. At current, many of the video files on the Internet have huge sizes, some files going whilst large as several Gigabytes. And there are some torrents containing fake files that will waste a lot of your time to download. With this new function, you possibly can examine the content by previewing files and deciding whether or not to proceed with the download or take away the task and its files out of your computer.
- Long-Term Seeding: Speed up downloading and revive useless torrents
- Torrent Share: Exchange torrent while downloading
- Magnet URI: Start BitTorrent download without.torrent file anymore, using DHT network.
- Preview while downloading: Preview of .avi .rmvb .wmv and different video files is available throughout downloading process.
- Cross-Protocol downloading: Benefit from HTTP/FTP/eMule download sources while BitTorrent downloading.
- Align File to Piece Boundary: Better for making a torrent, absolutely appropriate with outdated versions.
- Intelligent Connection Optimization: Configuration is automatically set to match your connection type.
- Intelligent Disk Cache: Memory cache is used to scale back the read/write frequency of your hard drive, rising device life.
- Intelligent Disk Allocation: Reduce disk fragmentation.
- DHT network: Start BitTorrent download without connecting to any tracker.
- Auto Config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows.
- Auto Config UPNP port mapping in router (UPnP support is required within the router).
- Disabling or Setting Priority of files in torrent: Files will be skipped for downloading, or set to higher / decrease precedence, allowing you to pick out which file finish first.
- Also support Multi-tracker, DHT, UTF-8 extension, and UDP tracker Protocol v2.
HTTP/FTP DOWNLOAD – Innovative P2P Technology
- P2P downloading: BitTorrent technology is built-in into HTTP/FTP download, with which BitComet automatically finds different clients and will get data from them to extend your download speed，without further bandwidth utilization of the HTTP server.
- Intelligent File Rename: Automatically select the perfect title on your download file.
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of Avi, Rmvb, WMV, and different video files is available through the downloading process.
- Quick Resume: Stopped download duties will be resumed from the place they left off from each HTTP and FTP server.
- Multi-Mirror download: Mirror servers are automatically discovered for the file being downloaded. Data from these servers are downloaded at the same time to extend download speed by 300% or more…
- Multi-Section download: Files are split into several sections that are downloaded at the same time to extend the download speed as much as 500% or more.
- Multi-Language Support: Multi-language web pages and encoded URLs will be accurately dealt with.
DOWNLOAD Management – Customization Available
- Global and Per-Task Speed Limit, for Both Upload and DOWNLOAD.
- Bandwidth Scheduler
- Custom-built Categories Management.
Changes in BitComet 1.80:
- GUI Improved: new setting in Advanced Options: network.dns_query_thread_count and network.dns_query_cache_ttl
- GUI Improved: new setting in Advanced Options: bittorrent.peer_dual_ip whether or not connect to the peer’s IPv4/IPv6 address reported by itself
- GUI Improved: change the default value of advanced options bittorrent.utp_after_holepunch to auto, initiate uTP instantly after making an attempt UDP hole punching
- GUI Improved: add Connect Pending state for HTTP/UDP/WSS trackers
- GUI Improved: display connecting timeout information of UDP trackers
- GUI Improved: display the number of received peers from PEX within the peer list
- GUI Bugfix: the protocol information within the peer list is inaccurate generally
- GUI Bugfix: mistaken in help information of NAT type detect dialog
- Core Improve: query DNS using multiple threads
- Core Improve: support binding IP address for UDP transfer
- Core Improve: filter invalid peer IP returned from Tracker
- Core Improve: repair reconnect problem of second request packet to UDP tracker
- Core Improve: support implied_port parameter in DHT protocol to help enhance uTP transport by way of NAT
- Core Improve: use UDP source port as an alternative of listening port for uTP peers when sending peer list via PEX
- Core Improve: optimize the number of uTP packets resend to enhance UDP hole punching
- Core Improve: CPU usage of UDP transfer in graph pane includes DHT and uTP threads
- Core Bugfix: enhance timeout deal with of hole punching
- Core Bugfix: enhance the stability of uTP transfer
- Core Bugfix: timeout process missing for stop event of WSS tracker
- Core Bugfix: incoming uTP connections ought to be excluded for TCP listening port forwards status detection
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 23.2 MB