Google Drive (Google Backup and Sync) permits you to access your stuff on each computer and mobile device. Using Google Drive is an effective way to store your files safely in safe data facilities, the place your files won go missing. Even in case your computer, phone, or tablet break, the files you store in Google Drive are secure.
Upload images, videos, documents, and different files which are necessary to you to Google Drive. Get going with as much as 15 GB of storage. Free. Google Drive helps you get to your files quicker by recognizing objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
View over 30 file types right in your browser, together with HD video, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. Even in case, you don’t have the app installed on your PC.
If you use Chrome, you’ll be able to activate Drive offline to create, edit, and comment on Docs, Slides, and Drawings. Also, you’ll capable of view Sheets when there’s no network connection.
Connect with others by chatting right inside Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Or leave comments on files and images. Add a + in the front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email that they know to comply with.
Google Drive (Google Backup and Sync) Benefits:
- Easily get your stuff in Drive. Drag one or lots of files into the Drive folder in your computer and they’ll at all times be available at drive.google.com, on the mobile app, and wherever you install Drive.
- Access what you want, wherever you go. Get apps for Android and iOS on your mobile phone and tablet, then get to every little thing you keep in Drive from wherever you might be.
- Create something. Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides are built in to Drive. Whip up a grocery list, plan an event in a spreadsheet, or put together a presentation in your history class by yourself or with others.
- Safe, secure, shareable. No matter what occurs to your devices, your files are safely saved in Google Drive. And every little thing you upload to or create in Drive belongs to you and is automatically set to personal until you decide to share.
Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track each change you make, forever. You may also look back so far as 30 days on different file types, making it simple to see who has made modifications and restore earlier versions.
- Create, analyze & build stuff with more Google apps
- Open and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on your phone or tablet.
- Quickly create, access, and set up notes, lists, and images with Google Keep.
- Run a survey, or shortly create a group roster with an easy online form. Then try the outcomes, neatly organized in a spreadsheet.
- Add some color to your documents, presentations, and websites with simple to create charts and diagrams.
- Develop scripts to boost your favorite apps like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Calendar, and Gmail.
- Bust your data out of its silo! Combine it with different data on the web. Collaborate, visualize, and share. (Experimental).
With 15 GB of free storage, you’ll be able to safely keep 1000’s images, hours of audio and video, and large presentations in Drive. Never worry about damaged or misplaced hardware.
Visit your Drive storage page to find out how a lot of space you’re using and the way you’re using it. If you want more than 15GB, you should buy more storage, beginning at simply $4.99/month for 100GB.
Your free storage is shared throughout Drive, Gmail, and Google+ Photos, and you’ll be able to use it however you’d like.
- Store files as much as 10 GB in Drive. Stuff you create with Drive apps don’t use storage.
- Emails and attachments in Gmail use your storage.
- Pictures you keep in Google+ images smaller than 2048 pixels are free.
Add files by downloading Google Drive on your PC or by way of the Google Drive webpage.
Improved Apple M1 Support (3.54)
- Backup and Sync version 3.54 and above support macOS Big Sur (version 11) and Apple devices with the Apple M1 chip.
- Fixed remaining M1 chip issues that prevented earlier versions of Backup and Sync from running for some users
- Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Size: 250 MB