Tixati is a peer-to-peer file-sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers. Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available.
Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding. Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
Tixati has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
On some internet connections, especially DSL and Cable modems, too much outgoing traffic can choke off all traffic and will affect your download speed. Tixati features both incoming and outgoing bandwidth throttles. It is generally not necessary to set the incoming bandwidth throttle, but all users should set the outgoing throttle to prevent too much outgoing traffic from slowing your downloads.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
Changes in Tixati 2.66:
- new find function when browsing users
- fixed problems with automatic bandwidth limiter having too low a rate limit
- auto-limiter now uses a longer average to control gate limit reduction
- fixed problem with download slot auto-management that was preventing automatic slot increases
- improved RSS/Atom feed compatibility now supports items with multiple enclosure links
- program startup sequencing has been refined so ports, auto-limiter, SLRD, and LPD standby until loading fully complete
- better synchronization of some bandwidth charts
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.2 MB