Tixati is a peer-to-peer file-sharing program that makes use of the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very massive files with nice effectivity.
The program is free and straightforward to use a client that includes detailed views of all features of the torrent swarm, together with peers, pieces, files, and trackers. Also included are highly effective bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no have to download .torrent files if an easy magnet-link is available.
Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms make sure the quickest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, in addition to IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of total traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding. Tixati additionally includes Customizable event logging for every download and particular person event logs for all peers inside the swarm.
Tixati has professional local file management capabilities that allow you to maneuver files to a special location even while downloading remains to be in progress. Highly versatile bandwidth throttling, together with trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable precedence for particular person transfers and peers. full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents in addition to for torrents with an announcement, together with detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works properly with the default settings, however, there are a number of things each user ought to do to verify they’re getting the quickest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can fluctuate vastly, you must really feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works greatest for you.
On some internet connections, particularly DSL and Cable modems, an excessive amount of outgoing traffic can choke off all traffic and can have an effect on your download speed. Tixati features each incoming and outgoing bandwidth throttles. It is mostly not essential to set the incoming bandwidth throttle, however, all users ought to set the outgoing throttle to stop an excessive amount of outgoing traffic from slowing your downloads.
Tixati is best than the rest:
- Simple and straightforward to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer choice and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features equivalent to RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and fast install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
Changes in Tixati 2.85:
- added support for images in Channel Info and Share views
- a new [img] tag can be utilized so as to add any PNG/JPEG file in base-64 encoding
- drag-drop images onto Channel Info and Share views to add
- added option to Add button in Channel Info and Share views so as to add an image by browsing
- new Add Image preview window that allows changes to size and compression
- Channel Info / Share automatic content-dependent chunker up to date to reduce image splits when syncing
- The outgoing Channel stream playlist now shows the completion date for the next playtime if not today
- fixed uncommon crash throughout outgoing Channel stream schedule re-sync on Channel startup
- higher processing for DarkMX links in Chat/Info/Share
- the raised limit for opening .torrent files to 200 MB
- maximum files inside a single transfer restrict raised to 2 million
- fixed minor issues with peer metadata sync with very large transfers
- most new transfer creation file count raised to 2 million
- optimized initial .torrent file parsing to better deal with very large transfers
- several optimizations to initial file name de-duplicating routines, a lot quicker with large transfers
- optimized incoming file data routing for better performance in transfers with extraordinarily high file count
- up to date WebUI built-in HTML templates
- enter key on WebUI find bar now refreshes correctly
- checkbox state in WebUI transfers/files views now persists after command buttons pressed
- mouse-wheel scrolling to control zoom level on bandwidth charts
- on Windows 7/XP/Vista, the mouse-wheel will scroll the hovered control instead of focused
- fixed several issues with UTF-16 surrogate pair rendering on Windows builds
- word-breaking algorithm fixed to better take care of single and double quotes
- quicker SHA hasher to speed up Channel operations and file checking
- more correct free disk space readings on preload window location tooltips on Linux builds
- fixed minor Treeview background painting glitches on Windows
- fixed uncommon crash in Windows GUI that occurs when resizing then quickly closing a popup throughout heavy CPU usage
- many control positioning and spacing adjustments in the main Window / Transfer Properties
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 15.3 MB