Core FTP Pro is an FTP client software for Windows. It includes the FTP features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing and editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more…
This secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP.
It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, FTPS, HTTPS, or SFTP) to upload/download files to and from FTP servers.
Check out the list of features and you’ll find almost every feature you need, all in a free FTP program. There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you’re never asked or reminded to register.
For advanced users, Core FTP Pro is available with advanced features you need.
Core FTP Pro allows you to:
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Schedule FTP transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- Email notification, external program execution, and Ping/TraceRoute included.
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support – Compress, password protects, and backup to FTP securely.
Client features include:
- Secure SFTP, SSL and HTTPS support
- International Domain support
- Fast and secure client transfers
- HIPAA compliant security
- Mode Z compression
- User-friendly interface(s)
- The site to Site file transfers
- FULL drag and drop support
- Start/stop/resume of transfers
- Auto retry of failed transfers
- Transfer bandwidth control
- Browser integration
- File masking (wildcards)
- Keep Alive functionality
- Remote file searching
- File permissions (CHMOD)
- Advanced directory listings
- .htaccess and .htpasswd editing
- One-click transfers
- Keep Alive functionality
- Automatic S/Key support
- Favorites via menu & dropdown
- Desktop shortcuts and drop u/l’s
- Command-line support
- FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4&5 support
Changes in Core FTP 2.2 build 1947:
- WindowsSSL updates/fixes for hangs on directory listings
- OpenSSL updates to improve delays/hangs on poor connections
- HTTP 1.0/1.1 option added (advanced-SSL/TLS/HTTPS)
- HTTP bug would not allow non-secure HTTP, fixed
- HTTP host header bug fixed (apache fix)
- SFTP hang on the resume of the queue after sleep mode, fixed
- SFTP checks for disconnect added (chdir)
- Notification updates for outlook SMTP servers (Hotmail, etc)
- Notification hang on failed email TLS connections fixed
- Notification additional logging information added
- Putty mode crash occurring if ssh.dll cannot be found, fixed
- Partial directory listing allowed on error
- Help – About – “copy” option updates
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 11.37 MB