FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. It is a powerful FTP-client for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
FileZilla uses GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
This is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX and more. FileZilla is available in many languages.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5, and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
FileZilla runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and more.
Changes in FileZilla 3.41.2:
- Backport a security fix from PuTTY 0.71 affecting SFTP connections: Fix an integer overflow in the RSA key exchange proceeding host key verification
Size: 7.56 MB