FileZilla Client is a quick and dependable cross-platform FTP, FTPS, and SFTP shopper. It has a number of helpful options and an intuitive interface. The program helps you to switch files and navigate amongst folders, Web websites, and your laptop.
It is a robust FTP-client for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, 10 for file importing and downloading to and out of your FTP website, server, or host. This software program lets you carry out a number of file transfers concurrently.
FileZilla makes use of GSS authentication and encryption utilizing Kerberos. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many options as potential, whereas nonetheless being quick and dependable.
FileZilla is an open supply software program distributed underneath the phrases of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX, and extra. FileZilla is on the market in lots of languages.
- Easy to make use of
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS), and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in lots of languages
- Supports resume and switch the files bigger than 4GB
- Tabbed consumer interface
- Powerful Site Manager and switch queue
- Drag and drop support
- Configurable switch pace limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparability
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file enhancing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5, and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized listing searching
- Remote file search
- Closs platform
Changes in version 3.53.1:
- Removed an error message on new set up the place there isn’t a sitemanager.xml yet
- Fixed SOCKS5 proxy support
FileZilla runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and more.
Size: 10.7 MB