VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications. At the same time, VanDyke SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers.
VanDyke SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
VanDyke SecureFX also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New for VanDyke SecureFX 8.3.1 :
- Connect bar auto complete: Auto complete in the Connect bar begins filtering as you type, making it easier to find and connect to saved sessions.
- Drag and drop multiple sessions: Multiple sessions can be dragged and dropped or copied and pasted in the Session Manager and Connect dialog.
- Larger recent sessions list: Up to 16 sessions can now be included on the recent session list.
- Encryption enhancements: Support has been added for the SSH2 ChaCha20/Poly1305 and AES-GCM ciphers and the UMAC-128 MAC algorithm. OpenSSH certificates can now be used for authenticating SSH2 sessions.
- Improved synchronization: Synchronization is now faster when working with large numbers of files and folders.
- Update improvement (new for Mac): The “Update Now” menu item is now also available for the Mac. Check for a newer version of SecureFX, and if available, click on a button to download and install the new version.
- New SFXCL exit codes: It is now easier to script file transfers with the ability to take actions based on exit codes that indicate why the operation failed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 60.09 MB