VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications. At the same time, VanDyke SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers.
VanDyke SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
VanDyke SecureFX also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New for VanDyke SecureFX 8.5:
- Bookmark enhancements. A Bookmark Manager makes it easier for you to add, delete, and edit bookmarks as well as copy them from another session. The File menu and the file view context menu now show all bookmarks.
- Single application window. If SecureFX is already running and a new SecureFX session is launched from SecureCRT, from the system desktop, or from the command line, the new session will open in the existing SecureFX application window.
- SFXCL enhancements (Windows only). New parameters have been added for customizing the output and to give you more options for automated file transfers.
Changes in VanDyke SecureFX 8.5.4:
- Bug fixes:
- Mac: When opening certain dialogs (e.g., Session Options), the dialog may have opened in the upper left corner of the monitor, instead of centered over the main window.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13
- Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 17.10, Ubuntu 16.x, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 x64, SUSE Linux Enterprise 11, Solaris 11, FreeBSD 11.0
Size: 66.23 MB
DOWNLOAD VanDyke SecureFX 8.5.3 for Mac
DOWNLOAD VanDyke SecureCRT 8.5.3 for Mac