Hyena 13 is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities. Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows 200x network or Active Directory environment can be a challenge.
Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand.
Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use the product.
Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without.
Hyena 13 uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
Hyena 13 includes full exporting capabilities and both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena.
Hyena 13 Features:
- View your entire Windows or Active Directory network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
- Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to plug.
- Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
- Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
- Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
- Go beyond the limits of Microsoft’s MMC and help you manage Windows 200x and Active Directory quickly and easily.
- Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Hyena also includes:
- Full exporting capabilities with both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options.
- Terminal Server user properties and session administration.
- Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 Server mailbox integration and properties management.
- WMI integration.
What’s New in SystemTools Hyena 13.8:
- Eight (8) adjustable styles.Customizable ‘Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)’, which can be positioned above or below the main ribbon.
- Any button, button group, menu, or even custom tools can be added to the QAT.
- Optional minimizing of the ribbon, which can then be made visible by clicking on the remaining menu or keystroke (Control-F1).
- Automatic layout adjustments for resizing, screen resolution, and O/S versions.
- Defaulted AD container to last used container on new AD object dialog.
- Changed defaults and added ‘Service Accounts’ to list of object filters for AD search dialog when adding group members to groups.
- Added new advanced settings EnableAdFindGrpMbrsContacts and EnableAdFindGrpMbrsComputers.
- Added new symbol, %SYM_AD_DATE_TIME% to be used for adding the current date/time to any AD query.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
Size: 38 MB