SystemTools Hyena 13 is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities. Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows 200x network or Active Directory environment can be a challenge. Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand.
Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product.
Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, SystemTools Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without.
SystemTools Hyena 13 uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
Hyena 13 also includes full exporting capabilities and both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena.
The Enterprise Edition adds support for:
- Terminal Server user properties and session administration.
- Exchange 2000/2003/2007*/2010/2013 Server mailbox integration and properties management.
- WMI integration.
SystemTools Hyena 13 Features:
- View your entire Windows or Active Directory network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
- Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to be plugged.
- Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
- Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
- Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
- Go beyond the limits of Microsoft’s MMC and help you manage Windows 200x and Active Directory quickly and easily.
- Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Size: 20.11 MB