The Bat email client 8 Professional is a popular email client that allows working with an unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat email client 8 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat email client 8 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat email client is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more…
The Bat email client Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The Bat email client’s own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image DOWNLOAD Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
Changes in The Bat Email Client 9.1.14:
- The /TLS_DISABLE_ECDSA command line parameter to disable the cipher suites with Elliptic Curve DSA server certificates
- The Bat! QR Code generator now includes an ECI block to indicate that the text has UTF-8 encoding for those texts that could not be encoded with Kanji or ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) encoding, for example, Greek or Cyrillic characters separated by spaces or Unicode emoji characters
- A certificate used to sign a message may also have a “Content Commitment” (non-repudiation) key usage instead of the “Digital Signature”
- When determining connection settings (host, port, encryption type) to an unknown mail server, TLS connection settings didn’t take priority over plain text ones
- The Bat! did require “Key Encipherment” or “Key Agreement” in the “Key Usage” certificate attribute for TLS even if the certificate was only used to sign ephemeral keys to provide perfect forward secrecy. If a server only supports perfect forward secrecy TLS cipher suites, the certificate used by this server may have no “Key Encipherment” or “Key Agreement” in the “Key Usage” attribute. As a result, the following error is fixed with Google (GMail) servers: “TLS handshake failure. Invalid server certificate (The certificate cannot be used for this purpose)”
- The Bat! QR Code generator didn’t support Kanji character set
- (#0001785) Ctrl+mouse wheel doesn’t zoom in/out in the “plain text” editor and “Windows editor”
- (#0001942) Search in QuickTemplates causes error on closing the window
- (#0001972) The message popup menu does not contain the option “Test filters”
- Added showing of secondary shortcuts (if a popup or menu item has two shortcuts)
- Fixed toolbar position after loading
- Fixed order of items in popup menus
- Added possibility to put toolbars to the right of the main menu
- Fixed deletion of customized sub-menus (tags, colors, etc.)
- Fixed image insert from Browsers into HTML editors
- Fixed an error when selecting some images in toolbar customization
- The default mail server configuration data was missing in The Bat! in all versions released after June 9th, 2019
- Fixed issues with menu images on 175% DPI
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets.
Size: 79.56 MB