The Bat email client 8 Professional is a popular email client that allows working with an unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, a Mail Dispatcher, and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat email client 8 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, an easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat email client 8 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat email client is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security, and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker, and more…
The Bat email client Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG, and S/MIME support
- The Bat email client’s own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image DOWNLOAD Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
Changes in The Bat Email Client 9.2.5:
- Passwords are hidden from protocol trace logs
- Quick Search in address book works as a filter on non-LDAP books
- Keyboard shortcuts were not working in the Address Book window
- HTML Editor: “List index out of bounds” error was possible when a single font was used for the entire document
- Alt+Up/Down arrows were not working for the HTML viewer
- Sorting Office: Filtering by TO header field was looking in the CC as well
- “Finish” instead of “Next” in the Create New Account wizard when “POP or IMAP” was selected
- Access Violation error when closing a message list tab
- The first tag from the tag list could not be used
- (#002005) Search for empty text in web-like mode with attachments returned no results
- Voyager: new version information was used from The Bat! data
- Voyager: “Abstract error” on the “Help | Technical Support” menu command
- Insert Quick Template command was not working in Quick Reply
- The window could grab input focus while loading HTML message while being inactive
- The wrong font could be used for menus after changing interface language
- The option to display toolbar captions was not persistent between sessions
- Some CardDAV fixes to XML namespace usage
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets.
Size: 215.71 MB