Microsoft Teams for Free is a group chat software, that allows you to meet the hub for teamwork in Office 365. The app brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps.
Microsoft Teams for Free brings everything together in a shared workspace. It lets you work from anywhere and making easy for your team to chat, collaborate on files, and work with favorite apps.
Invite your crew. Sign up and bring some friends with you. Welcome them with an @mention and Giphy in the General channel.
Pick a project. Choose a project to work on together. Share files and use team conversations to track feedback.
Connect on the go. DOWNLOAD the app for your phone. Start video calls to connect face-to-face from coast-to-coast.
Microsoft Teams for Free Features:
- Communicate more effectively. Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
- Work better together. Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Customize your workspace. Add in your favorite Microsoft apps and third-party services to keep the business moving forward.
- Keep your team secure. Get end-to-end security, administrative control, and compliance all powered by Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Teams for Free in Office 365 provides a complete online meeting solution.
Meet with teams of 10 or 10,000. Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization or go big with live events.
Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization. Get features like scheduling assistance, note-taking, desktop sharing, uploading files, and chat messaging.
For big meetings, go live with Microsoft Teams for Free live events. Host webinars, all-hands meetings, and other one-to-many presentations with up to 10,000 attendees internal or external to your organization.
Extend Microsoft Teams for Free with one-touch join to every meeting space with Skype Room Systems from our partners Logitech, Crestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, and Yealink. Browse a list of Skype Room Systems for your meeting spaces.
Cloud video interoperability
BlueJeans, Pexip, and Polycom are delivering video interoperability solutions that seamlessly connect H.323 compatible videoconferencing devices to Microsoft Teams for Free meetings.
Join meetings from a phone or use Microsoft Teams for Free to dial anybody directly. Meetings include a dial-in number spanning 400+ cities across the globe, making it easier for people on the go or without the Internet.
Microsoft Teams for Free in Office 365 provides business calling for people on a global scale, combining Phone System with Direct Routing and/or Calling Plan.
Phone System enables call control and PBX capabilities in Office 365, effectively replacing your on-premises telephony hardware. Pair it with Direct Routing or Calling Plan and your users will get full calling capabilities in Office 365.
Direct Routing allows your company to choose who provides voice lines to Office 365. With a global reach, customers can select providers based on where telephony services are needed.
With Calling Plan, you get an easy way to give your employees full calling capabilities in Teams. Great for customers who want the simplest possible voice management for their users.
Certified devices deliver reliable and high-quality voice and video to ensure you are seen and heard. Choose the right Teams devices for optimized calling experience.
Changes in Microsoft Teams for Free 1.2.00:
- Schedule a Teams meeting from any device: Thanks to the new Outlook add-in you can book a Teams meeting from any Mac, PC, Android, or iOS device. Check out how to set up the Outlook add-in on your device on our admin help page.
- Teams go Chrome: Now you can get meeting video on the Teams web app in Chrome! That means you can join a Teams meeting and get all the good voice and video experience, even when you’re not in the desktop app.
- Choose how callers join a meeting: Now when you schedule a Teams meeting you get to decide whether people calling in have to wait in the meeting lobby or get to directly join the meeting. Access the meetings options at the bottom of your Teams meeting invite.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and later
- Office 365 Business Premium Subscription
Size: 78.7 MB