mIRC is a full-featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What’s New in mIRC 7.57:
- Fixed OpenSSL issue that was causing R6034 error on startup for some users.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1c.
- Changed /URL, /run, and other features to use the alternative method to open links.
- Fixed STS/SSL server/port parsing bug.
- Fixed handling of 64bit timestamp value for several features.
- Changed $crc() to use larger read buffer with files to improve speed.
- Fixed script parser bug that caused binary variables to be unset in some contexts.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Size: 3.32 MB