mIRC is a full-featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What’s New in mIRC 7.59:
- Added support for the IRCv3 TAGMSG event.
- Fixed channel mode parsing bug.
- Added /cnick support for auto-color option by allowing * as a color number.
- Fixed IPv6 address handling in a number of features.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
- Fixed favorites dialog join button not initiating a connection if not currently connected.
- Extended $fline((@name,text,N,T,S) to support S parameter for search start position.
- Fixed custom dialog controls not being updated immediately when /did is used to change their contents.
- Added /fseek -p switch that moves the file pointer backwards to the start of the line.
- Fixed $bindip() bug when used with dual-stack network interface.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 3.14 MB