Trillian is a fully-featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports Facebook, Google, AIM, ICQ, XMPP, Yahoo!, Twitter, and more.
It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, and buddy icons.
This chat client also supports multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.
Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts.
Moreover, it provides an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
Chat and keep in touch with your friends and family, in your own style, through various IM and social networks…with the award-winning chat client Trillian!
Functional and powerful chat
- Chat with video and audio
- Tabbed chats with text, emoticons, and pictures
- Get in style with themes and skins
- Use animated widgets to broadcast your status
Information at your fingertips
- Connect to Twitter, Google, Facebook, and more
- Show contacts and social news feeds
- See the status of your contacts at a glance
- Receive real-time notifications of changes
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Talk
- Jabber / XMPP
- Windows Live Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger
- Mail accounts using IMAP or POP3
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 24.8 MB