AnyDesk is the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service.
All your home or office PC’s programs, files, and settings are always immediately available, without the need for annoying network configuration. And your files remain where they belong: on your own PC.
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
The application was designed from the ground up to be groundbreaking. At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces.
Remote computer control and maintenance using AnyDesk are as secure as online banking, thanks to TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-bit RSA Key Exchange and Erlang technology. Both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you won’t even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents, and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
If remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwidth efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile connections like UMTS. The bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB/sec of available bandwidth. But also with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
The program allows you to work together with all of your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – and communication problems will be a thing of the past.
The app transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes the on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free working possible.
The app can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this doesn’t mean that it cannot shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate’s new printer or installing that new CRM tool for the sales department is a walk in the park.
Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the quicker the remote PC responds to your input. Since internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
AnyDesk Free Edition for the occasional private use only.
Changes in AnyDesk 5.2.2:
- Fixed selection box tool.
- Fixed crash on click on restart button in miscellaneous settings.
- Fixed ‘Change License Key…’ button in the about panel.
- The File Manager downloaded the same file twice in some cases.
- Fixed handling of AltGr+a. This selected all text before and broke AltGr+a on polish keyboards.
- Fixed blocker for incoming connections.
- Fixed address not be shown correctly or incompletely in discovered clients.
- The Address Book accepted malformed addresses and could not delete them anymore.
- Fixed wrong address book being removed from the manage address books dialog while trying to delete a different one.
- Fixed address action ‘Drop Link’ for qualified addresses (AnyDeskID/domain/account).
- Fixed command-line parsing of qualified addresses.
- Fixed broken traces.
- Fixed some tooltips.
- Minor fixes.
- Discovered clients can be searched for now by using a user name, Alias, client ID, machine name and operating system.
- Improved display of search results.
- Discovery items can now be added to the Address Book using their context menu.
- Checkboxes and radio buttons can now be toggled using ‘Space’.
AnyDesk works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD.
Size: 2.79 MB