Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise is a secure and reliable file transfer solution. For demanding IT professionals, featuring advanced SSH, SFTP and FTPS security with the flexibility and scalability your business needs.
Provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray.
The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory. Moreover it able to run as an NT service, resume failed transfers. It also offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access you can control by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings.
In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
Cerberus FTP Server Features:
- Powerful SFTP Server. FTP, FTP/S, SSH SFTP, and HTTP/S web client access plus Event Notification. Automated Processing. Auditing and Reporting, and Ad Hoc File Transfers.
- Confidence. Robust file transfer integrity checking using strong checksums based on SHA-512, SHA-256, or SHA-1 cryptographic hashes
- Security: Added Protection against Intrusion. Configuration and Security Summary. Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude. Restrict login by the protocol. Password Policy Settings
- IP Whitelist and Blacklist, Automatic Account Lockout. Temporary User Accounts. AD FTP Security Groups Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs). Client Certificate Verification. SSH2 Public Key Authentication
- HIPAA Compliant, FIPS 140-2 Validated. Exceeds industry standards with FIPS 140-2. It also provides the necessary access controls to meet compliance regulations. Ensures that data is not accessed by unauthorized users, and audits all commands and file access
- Manage and authenticate user accounts from built-in users and groups, Active Directory and LDAP and control authentication order priority with the new authentication chaining control.
- Create custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users.
- Enhanced performance on Windows Server. Low memory utilization, native 64-bit, and full IPv6 support.
- Logging and Auditing. Rolling log files with configurable size limits, Syslog Integration, detailed TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection. Automatic logging of all commands and file access provides full audit trails.
- Detailed Statistics. Maintains statistics information about connections and file transfers and allows the creation of detailed reports of server usage.
- Superior Manageability. SOAP control API, Windows Service Support and support for Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMWare’s ESX platforms.
- Maintain full access to the UI when running as a service
- Administrators can use the auto-blocking feature. It helps to prevent DoS (Denial of Service).
- IP Manager CIDR support
Cerberus FTP Server Other Features:
- Simultaneous FTP, SFTP, and FTPS for a single interface
- Custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users
- Require Secure Connections on a per-user basis
- Password Policy Settings
- Automatic Account Lockout
- IP Manager CIDR support
- Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude
- Support for RSA, DSA, and Elliptical Curve public and private keys
- Support for Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Block FXP and reserved ports for PASV connections
- Require Active Directory Security Group Membership
- UTF-8 – Display filenames in foreign languages with their native charset
- Taskbar icon control and status indicator
- Connections limit and timeout controls
- Transfer and connection statistics
- Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
- Fine-Grained Directory Access Restrictions
- IPv6 Support
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 11.0.8:
- Fixed: Memory leaks when transferring files via SFTP
- Fixed: Cerberus crashes when HTTP/S web client receives a malformed URL
- In Active Directory administration, searching for users and groups when creating mappings will now use the Binding Options credentials instead of the credentials for the account running the Cerberus FTP Server Windows service
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Size: 61.91 MB