Xlight FTP Server Pro is a high performance and easy to use a server with a very small program size.
Using its unique network algorithm, it could handle more users and use much less memory and CPU resources than other FTP servers.
The Xlight FTP server has native FTP users isolation. So that system administrator won’t need to worry about locking the user in his home directory.
Xlight FTP Server has three editions. Personal, standard, professional. The personal edition is free for personal use and home users.
Xlight FTP Server has many unique and useful features, such as the native FTP users isolation.
Xlight FTP server main features include
- Multiple Virtual Servers – It can be set up to run multiple virtual servers in the same machine.
- System Service – It can run as a window system service.
- GUI based Remote Administration – Xlight FTP server can be securely administrated from anywhere.
- Native User Isolation – Each user has separate virtual paths from other users, he can never see other’s virtual path. No need to worry about locking the user in his home path any more.
- Hierarchy Virtual Paths – Provide virtual paths of the public, group for easy management and file sharing. Group virtual path can be seen by all users of the group, the public virtual path can be seen by all users.
- 128 bits SSL – FTP sessions can be protected by industry security standards. Support SSL client authentication.
- Store users in the database – User settings and passwords can be stored in the external database and retrieved through ODBC for easy management.
- Store file transfer logs in the database – File transfer logs can be stored in the external database through ODBC.
- Email Event Notification – Automatically notify events that happened in the Xlight FTP Server by email. Such events include file upload, download, delete and disk space low.
- Active Directory – Users can use the same password of the Windows Domain. Active Directory can use extended schema “xlightFTPdUser” for Xlight FTP Server related user settings.
- Support LDAP – Users can use the same password in the LDAP Server. LDAP can use extended schema “xlightFTPdUser” for Xlight FTP Server related user settings.
- Support UPnP – It will be easier to configure Xlight FTP Server behind UPnP aware broadband routers.
- UNC Path Impersonation – FTP server can access remote network shares easily with different impersonation accounts.
- Advanced Configuration Management – Configuration changes will take place in real-time, without restarting the FTP server.
- Advanced Access Control – Provides many methods to control user’s access rights.
- Advanced Bandwidth Control – Bandwidth can be fine-tuned by different virtual servers, groups and users level or scheduled by time range.
- Auto Block IPs – It can prevent the server from hammers or malicious behaviors.
- Deny or Allow IPs – It can deny or allow user’s access by his IP address.
- Login Time Control – It can control the login period by each user.
- File Access Control – It can control user only downloading or uploading certain files.
- Detail Server Status – It has detailed bandwidth usage and user connections information, download and upload status.
- Server Log – It has detailed logs for recording users’ activities and server errors.
- xferlog Support – Support writing FTP transfer log in UNIX FTP xferlog format.
- Anti Leech Support – Support anti-leech function to prevent unauthorized people from leeching FTP links.
- MODE Z Support – Support real-time data compression during the data transfer.
- UFT-8 Support – Support OPTS UTF8 command to turn on and off UTF-8 encoding.
- IPv6 Support – IPv6 is seamlessly integrated into all server functions.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 10 and Servers 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
Changes in Xlight FTP Server 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed a bug that creates a database table for logging file transfer failed for the MS-SQL server.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Size: 3.22 MB