Crave Invoice Pro helps you in managing your customers and sales for multiple companies. Create quotations, sales invoices, service invoices and track customer payment receipts. Setup and generate recurring invoices. Email quotations and invoices directly to the customer. Batch print invoices. Export reports to various formats such as pdf, html, Excel, csv, xml, Word, rtf, png, jpg, tif, etc.
You can easily create quotations for your customers. You can print and send quotes to your customers via e-mail from within the software. You can choose to print the quotation on different quotation templates. Create sales or service invoices and print it on different invoice templates.
You can also email the invoice copy to your customers directly from within the software. Crave Invoice Pro allows you to keep track of invoicing records for one or more companies you own. You can switch between companies seamlessly and without restarting the software.
- Track and Manage Receivables from Customers. You can easily track receivables of your company in this software. Whenever you receive a payment from the customer, you can create a new receipt record in which you can settle the received amount against multiple invoices or otherwise save it as an advance payment record.
- Setup and Generate Recurring Invoices. Setup and automatically generate recurring invoices for all the sales and services you provide to your customers. A recurring invoice can be set up based on an existing invoice record and you can later generate new invoices with just one click of a button.
- Batch Print Quotes and Invoices. Crave Invoice Pro allows you to print quotations, sales invoices and service invoices in batches.
- 15+ invoicing and sales analysis reports. You will get 15+ invoicing and sales analysis reports to easily track company sales revenue and customer due payments.
Crave Invoice Pro Highlights:
- Easy to learn and use
- Customizable invoice report templates
- Import existing data in the software from CSV (Excel) files
- Manage multiple companies with different currencies
- Email reports from within the software
- Flexible and multiple tax management
- Batch printing tool
- Multiple user system (central database over a network)
- Backup and restore the database
- Password protected the user interface
Supported Operating Systems: from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Changes in Crave Invoice Pro 126.96.36.199:
- Route/area tracking on invoice and report to see sales by area or route.
- In case of the custom serial number – auto generation option is added so items can be counted in the invoice.
- Added Job work module.
- Validation added in Accounting module for incorrect ledger account selections, accidental deletion of accounts.
- Validation – if serial number tracking is enabled for an item then it is not possible to take in or take out the item from inventory without mentioning serial number. This is done to avoid stock quantity and serial number mismatch.
- Validation – bank/cash/adjustment journals – the totals will always match or it won’t save.
- Validation added – Account Setting form – Only asset accounts can be selected on the cash/bank account setting tab.
- User manager – email id added an option added on setting form so that all emails will go to the admin email
- User manager – permissions copy option added so another user permissions can be copied while creating new users
- Warranty date added on Invoice.
- New report – Item warranty report to check items under warranty and out of warranty.
- Bug fix: Payment receipt form – if multiple receipt entries are deleted then related bank journal records were not getting deleted properly.
- POS invoice is redesigned for full-screen usage.
- Income statement – Expense groups added on the report.
- Bug fix: Purchase journal – if a record is modified for the amount then the due amount is not updated properly.
- Bug fix: Purchase journal – delete row button was not working when modifying a journal.
- Bug fix: SMS was sent even if the checkbox on text message setting is unchecked for the invoice.
- Update: Credit notes now affect the invoice due amount and debit notes affect purchase journal due amount.
- Bug fix: Purchase journal – Stock receipts which are already selected on previous journals don’t show up again.
- Improvement: Tax inclusive option on invoice forms don’t need to exclude the tax button now. It works automatically.
- Bug fix: Supplier/customer statement used to show multiple entries for the same journal in case adjust amount button is used.
- Bug fix: Customer/supplier ledger if printed shows multiple pages for the same customer.
- Update: Alt + R sets focus on item name on all forms now this is useful in case user want to quick search item from the popup.
- Update: Payment advice now shows both due amounts and paid the amount for each invoice.
- Search function added on text message sender tool.
- Customer and supplier statement – Added notes field below transaction type in report.
Size: 16.4 MB