Start Menu X Pro is a replacement of the system menu for professionals. Power users are a lot more demanding, and it’s not surprising – instead of a petty dozen of programs we have hundreds! This means that we need a solution developed by professionals for professionals. Find out how to find and launch programs without scrolling, extra clicks and moves – this is Start Menu X Pro. The menu is only replaced when the program is loaded.
Start Menu X Pro adds itself to the autostart list during installation, but you can change this using the msconfig utility. You can access the program settings by right-clicking the program icon in the notification area (near the clock) or right-clicking anywhere in the menu. The program can work in two modes – Simple mode and Virtual Groups mode.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
In the first case, the entire list is shown in the same way as it appears in the system menu. You can choose the display mode during installation or later in program settings.
- Virtual Groups. Group programs by purpose (office applications, graphics, etc) without changing their location on the hard drive.
- Single-click launch. The PRO version allows you to assign a primary program to any folder and start it simply by clicking this folder.
- Flexible configuration. Customize the menu to your taste! Change the structure and add tabs.
- Years of experience. Start Menu X Pro is an embodiment of our 7-year experience in developing alternative menu solutions.
Virtual groups can be managed using Group Manager. If a program does not checked in Group Manager, it means that it doesn’t belong to any group and will be placed in the “Other” group in Start Menu X Pro.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with 64 bit support.
Changes in Start Menu X Pro 6.1:
- Added two new skins.
- Now the programs and applications are sorted alphabetically during the first run of start Menu X.
- Improved integration into the Windows 10.
- Returned the skin by default – “Windows Metro.”
- Few small bugs have been fixed.
Size: 6.29 MB