MOBILedit Forensic 10 is the world’s most trusted phone investigation tool. Highly rated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
MOBILedit Forensic 10 is the primary mobile device investigation tool used in over 70 countries. Simply connect a phone and MOBILedit Forensic extracts all content and generates a forensic report ready for courtroom presentation. These tamper-proof, flawless reports are used in hundreds of courtrooms every day. Mobile phones contain some of the most important evidence in criminal investigations. Law enforcement agencies around the world need every possible advantage to help solve crimes.
In many instances, mobile phones contain important incriminating evidence that legal investigators require to solve a case.
MOBILedit Forensic 10 has changed the way this evidence is obtained and presented. It provides reports with tamper-proof and indisputable evidence in a court of law. This report details out every piece of information in the phone such as call history, list of contacts, messages, photos, voice recordings, video, files, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. MOBILedit Forensic is a must-have for any forensic agent looking for that extra edge.
With just a single click, MOBILedit Forensic 10 collects all possible data from the mobile phone and generates an extensive report onto a PC that can be stored or printed. MOBILedit! Forensic is the most universal cellular phone solution with architecture able to support virtually all phones.
MOBILedit Forensic 10 allows you to customize the output making it completely adaptable to the needs of your judicial system. MOBILedit Forensic also has frequent updates and upgrades so that you can be sure you are using the absolute latest in technology.
MOBILedit Forensic 10 Features:
- Analyze phones via Bluetooth, IrDA or cable connection
- Analyze phonebook, last dialed numbers, missed calls, received calls, SMS messages, multimedia messages, photos, files, phone details, calendar, notes, tasks and more
- A large number of phones supported
- Frequent updates and upgrades with new features and more phones
- Direct SIM analyzer through SIM readers
- Reads deleted messages from the SIM card
- Reports Generator based on your templates
- Print reports ready for courtroom
- Reports generated in any language
- Make a backup now and reports when needed
- Manual investigation mode
- Secure and tamper-proof using the MD5 hash
- Compliant with Word or any other RTF editor
- View formatted reports in the browser including original pictures
- Exports to Word, Excel/XLS, browser, XML/XSL
- Complete solution including specific phone cables and SIM readers
- XML export – seamlessly connect MOBILedit! Forensic data with other systems
- Preferred/forbidden networks
- Hex dump viewer
Size: 85.34 MB