MyPhoneExplorer is a free and useful program with the help of which you can administer its SonyEricsson or Android phone simply. Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it’s first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth). If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
There exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.
- Adressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages,…
- Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync…
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime
- and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,…
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.8 (2017):
- Sync for contacts and notes with plain vCard/vNote-files (local or on a remote server)
- Sync with internal Sync-database – this makes it possible to sync several devices to each other
- MyPhoneExplorer Client is launched automatical when you connect via WiFi, the phone wakes up from standby also automatically
- Better compatibility with Windows 10
- Better compatibility with Android 6
- Backup wizzard revised
- many bugfixes and alot smaller enhancements
Size: 7.81 MB