MyPhoneExplorer is a free and useful program with the help of which you can administer its SonyEricsson or Android phone simply. Connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it’s the first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth). If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: It’s needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
There exist a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.
- Addressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, Gmail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendar view and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages,…
- File browser with cache system to minimize data transfer, automatic photo sync…
- Set phone clock based on atom time
- and much more. f.e.: call lists, edit profiles, control phone, memory status, phone monitor,…
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.11:
- Serious sync problem with Outlook fixed (caused through Windows Update 1809)
- Some Bugfixes
Size: 8.79 MB