Samsung Smart Switch is a suite of tools that allows you to transfer your data and apps from older Samsung and non-Samsung devices to your new device. Samsung Smart Switch consists of two tools that must be downloaded and installed separately. You’ve purchased a new Samsung Galaxy device, and now you need a fast, painless way to transfer your data and apps from your old mobile device to your shiny new one. You have a few choices, depending upon the type of device from which you are transferring your content.
Samsung Smart Switch seamlessly transfers contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars, and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device.
You can restore iPhone backup from iCloud to your Samsung Galaxy using Smart Switch. Photos, Contacts, Text Messages, Events, Wi-Fi settings, Alarms, Browser bookmarks and Call history are supported for transfer via Smart Switch from iCloud.
Samsung Switch will duplicate all your files and settings between Samsung devices. It’s super easy to start using your new device within few minutes. Need to download Smart switch on both mobile devices.
You can also keep the full backup of your Samsung Galaxy on your desktop PC with Smart Switch. Either restore on a new device or restore on previous devices in case of emergency.
Samsung has made switching over even easier. Start using your smartphone in minutes with the easy-to-follow step-by-step videos.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App
- Smart Switch Mobile lets you transfer a wide variety of content from your iPhone (via iCloud or using Micro USB to USB adapter) or Android device to your Galaxy device.
Samsung Smart Switch for PC and macOS
- With Smart Switch for PC/Mac, you can upload the data and apps from your old device to a PC or Mac and transfer virtually all of them to your new Galaxy device.
Changes in Samsung Smart Switch 3.7.05.8 for Android:
- You can open Smart Switch from the device’s Settings menu (Android Oreo or later).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 4.3 or higher
- Apple iPhone with iOS version 4.2.1
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or later.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Size: 38.7 MB