Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program. All pc voices put in your system can be found in Balabolka.
The program can learn the clipboard content material, view the textual content from CHM, DjVu, DOC, EPUB, FB2, HTML, ODT, PDF, and RTF information. Also, it may customize font and background shade, management studying from the system tray or by the worldwide hotkeys.
Balabolka makes use of varied variations of Microsoft Speech API (SAPI). It permits altering a voice’s parameters, together with price and pitch.
The consumer can apply a particular substitution record to enhance the standard of the voice’s articulation. This function is helpful whenever you wish to change the spelling of phrases. The guidelines for pronunciation correction use the syntax of standard expressions.
The program can save the synchronized textual content in exterior LRC information or in MP3 tags contained in the audio information. When you play an audio file with gamers on a pc or on fashionable digital audio gamers, the textual content is displayed synchronously. In the identical means, as lyrics for songs.
The on-screen textual content can save you as a WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG, or WMA file.
Changes in Balabolka 22.214.171.1247:
- Added the utilizing of Naver Text-To-Speech (for testing functions solely).
- Added the utilizing of the Naver Papago translation service.
- Added the choice “Stereo” for Yandex Speechkit (this may permit to make use of left and proper channels alternatively for dialogues).
- The utilizing of Online TTS was disabled.
- Resources for Bulgarian and Chinese (Simplified) languages had been up to date (due to Kostadin Kolev and Anan).
Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Supported Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
Size: 21.5 MB