FL Studio 20 is a fully-featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface which is based on a music sequencer.
This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 20 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music because a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package.
With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations.
One can use… it as a remote control and to transfer data across digital audio programs. FL Studio 20 comes with a wide array of slick generators. Such as drum machines and samplers. It also comes with several plug-ins. Most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio 20 will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi and DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
What can FL Studio 20 do:
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste, etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb, and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads, and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)
You can use FL Studio 20 as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data and events. For this reason, you can use it in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. A filter enables the user to selectively record note, automation and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates. It means that customers may download future releases.
Changes in FL Studio 20.5:
- FLEX – Free plugin for all FL Studio Editions. FLEX is an advanced preset-based instrument built on Subtractive, Wavetable, Multisample, FM & AM synthesis.
- macOS VST/AU – FL Studio can now be used as a VST or AU plugin on macOS hosts that support VST or AU plugins. Windows hosts can use VST.
- Browser – (Alt+Click) to preview samples to their end. Click the stop on the transport panel to end early.
- FILE settings – Option to change the maximum number of backup files.
- Playlist / Piano roll – Mute selection (Shift+M). Unmute selection (Alt+Shift+M).
- Plugin Manager – Checkmark for favorite plugins is now a star.
- FL Studio performance monitor – VIEW > Plugin performance monitor. Useful to identify resource-heavy plugins.
- Patcher – Option to show CPU usage of modules. Right-click workspace > View > Performance.
- Channels & Effects – Added ‘Don’t show this in the future’ option when deleting Channels and Effects.
- Reset popup warnings – Option on the General Settings tab.
- MIDI Options – The MIDI device list will be updated when the computer wakes up after sleep mode.
- MIDI – Added ‘Don’t show this in future’ for error messages when a MIDI device can’t open.
- Plugins – Deleting plugins now asks for confirmation (since there is no undo).
- SoundFonts – DirectWave will open when a SoundFont file is dropped on the Channel Rack.
- Templates – Are now set under the General Settings tab.
- Edison Denoise Tool – Now available on macOS.
- Fruity Blood Overdrive – Is now a vectorized native FL Studio plugin, and also available on macOS.
- Harmless – Free 120 preset ‘Harmless Essentials’ library by Olbaid.
- Sytrus – Free 151 preset ‘Sytrus Essentials’ library by Olbaid
- WaveShaper – Improved quality settings for live audio (HQ) and automation of its controls (smoothing).
- Wave Traveller and Fruity Scratcher are now vectorized and also available on macOS.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer – Added color parameter to effects. New effects (Alps, Boaty Goes Caving, Fluidity, Frozen Wasteland, Neptune Racing, Space Jewels, Spherical Polyhedra, WetInkSpiral, Xyptonjtroz). Added ‘Select All’ buttons to images and meshes list. New Add Images (source) options including presets (whole ZGameEditor projects), URL (Stream online videos) and Online Media (images and videos from pexels.com).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
Size: 931.53 MB