FL Studio 20 is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface which is based on a music sequencer.
This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 20 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music because a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package.
With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations.
One can use… it as a remote control and to transfer data across digital audio programs. FL Studio 20 comes with a wide array of slick generators. Such as drum machines and samplers. It also comes with several plug-ins. Most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio 20 will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi and DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
What can FL Studio 20 do:
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste, etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb, and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads, and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)
You can use FL Studio 20 as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data and events. For this reason, you can use it in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. A filter enables the user to selectively record note, automation and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates. It means that customers may download future releases.
Changes in FL Studio 20.1.2:
- Automation – Initialized controls are now shown in their own folder in the ‘Current project’ section of the Browser.
- Plugins – Deleting plugins now asks for confirmation (as there’s no undo).
- Playlist – ‘Group with the above track‘ will auto-color the track when the parent is an Instrument or Audio track.
- Playlist – Adding an Instrument or Audio track no longer switches from Pattern to Song mode.
- Channels – ‘Unassign from instrument track‘ / ‘Assign to new instrument track‘ Channel Right-click option.
- Missing plugins and samples – New window when opening a project file providing more information.
- Ogun – New Ogun presets added, that were previously only available through Download Manager.
- Harmor – New ‘Olbaid’ presets added to Harmor.
- Wave Candy – Automatic mode change when the window size changes are now disabled by default.
- Patcher – Significantly lower CPU usage when control surfaces are in use.
- macOS – GUI, FPS improvements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
Size: 776.87 MB