FL Studio 20 is a fully-featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface that is based on a music sequencer.
This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 20 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music because a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package.
With the included plugins, sounds, and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops, or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations.
One can use… it as a remote control and transfer data across digital audio programs. FL Studio 20 comes with a wide array of slick generators. Such as drum machines and samplers. It also comes with several plug-ins. Most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio 20 will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi and DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3, or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
What can FL Studio 20 do:
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping, and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste, etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb, and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads, and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)
You can use FL Studio 20 as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data, and events. For this reason, you can use it in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. A filter enables the user to selectively record notes, automation, and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates. It means that customers may download future releases.
What’s New in FL Studio 20.7:
- Create music videos – The Visualizer allows users to select from a large menu of amazing YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook ready video templates, click-and-drag to move text & other layers directly while in the video preview. Integrated pexels.com image and video content. Supports 16:9 (2, 4, 8K), 9:16 (vertical), 1:1 (square) and custom video aspect ratios. Further, VJs can trigger live video clips and control DMX devices including lights, lasers, smoke machines, strobes, and more.
- More MIDI Controllers – MIDI scripts allow you and hardware manufacturers to take deep control over FL Studio from any MIDI controller, or to remap any existing controller to suit your needs.
- Note envelopes – VFX Envelope allows you to continuously modify note properties of native plugins inc. Velocity, Pitch, and Pan, plus Mod X and Mod Y per note when plugins are hosted in Patcher.
- Improved color management – Customizable Piano roll note colors including an improved Color Selector throughout FL Studio.
- General MIDI files – You can now choose the FLEX General MIDI Library to open and play General MIDI files (GM).
- Audio time-warping – The New time the audio editor has new Edit Menu options, Transient and Tempo to select the beat detection method for faster time warping of audio.
- Distortion – Destructor has new Mono and Wide modes added to the Chorus module.
- FL Studio Mobile – Updated to include Cloud Backup for easier file sharing with your mobile devices.
- Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) – Now applies to Automation.
- FLEX – Previous and next preset selection is possible via supported MIDI controllers that can switch between presets.
- Advanced Fill Tool – Channels will automatically loop to fill the remaining space when the selected sequence length is shorter than the current pattern.
- Default template – Changed to ‘Basic 808 with limiter’.
- Reduced start time – The fastest opening DAW just got a little faster, because we care!
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 10 or later
Size: 1.1 GB