Helium Music Manager Premium 14 is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn, and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records, and tapes – instead, simply enjoy and explore your music!
Helium Music Manager Premium can replace your ripper, player, tag editor, and other audio related software. Helium Music Manager Premium is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager, and report creator. It can catalog, edit, and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, M4A, FLAC, APE, and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs.
Use the new built-in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web-style user interface.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating, etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading the artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports the downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies, and lyrics.
- Supports your iPod or Zen. Synchronize and play music from your iPod, Creative Zen, mobile phone, or another portable device. Helium Music Manager Premium supports a wide variety of players.
- Explore your music your way. Browse and play your music depending on the situation. Be the DJ – take your entire collection on your laptop to your friend’s party. Impress your family – bring Helium Music Manager Premium to your Full-HD television and redefine music entertainment!
- DOWNLOAD covers for your albums. Easily find your albums by browsing their album art. Helium Music Manager Premium has built-in facilities to quickly find and download album art.
Supports mp3, mp4, FLAC, Ogg, WMA, and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
For users with large collections, we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
Remove, switch, add, or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
DOWNLOAD album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
Easily filter your content, search for your favorites, and create playlists.
Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen, or another portable music device, cell phone, or netbook.
Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists, and create reports for printing.
Changes in Helium Music Manager 14.8:
- Support for month/day in year fields.
- BPM fields support decimals by default, both for tags and in the database.
- The CD Ripper now downloads release and track information again.
- Since freedb discontinued their service earlier this year we have been working on getting a good replacement in place.
- Support for long-paths which will allow you to have filenames longer than 260 characters. Please note that this feature needs to be activated in Windows 10.
- Switch custom fields using templates in the Tag editor.
- Play, enqueue next and enqueue last available from Music Explorer context menus
- It is now possible to delete pictures in AIFF files with the tag editors.
- Possibility to extract featured artists in the Tag editor.
- Possibility to auto calculate BPM in the Advanced Tag Editor.
- Support for playing files from Windows Explorer when Helium is running.
- Space will toggle play/pause in the main window (when no other control is focused).
- Various improvements to filtering in the tracklists.
- Improvements to multiple CD handling when adding albums with multiple CDs to the library.
- The play queue will be auto-populated when auto enqueue is activated.
- Formatting is kept when downloading lyrics.
- When a template is edited in the Advanced Tag Editor, data is not cleared.
- Improved tag reading compatibility.
Helium Music Manager Premium is compatible with Windows Server 2008, 2012, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
Size: 25.72 MB