MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool.
Best of all, MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 allows you to capture music and sound from virtually any source. Simply plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and start recording.
Then energize, sweeten, and even restore your audio with studio-quality signal and effects processing tools, and convert your new files into popular formats for Web streaming and sharing on all your favorite portable players.
Use MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 to digitize your rare vinyl LP records and tapes. Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files. Sweeten your sounds with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 includes a full suite of studio-quality tools that provide professional results.
MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio14 Features:
Cutting-Edge. Not only in Audio Editing.
- Slice Editing. Enables you to continue to tweak your edit even after you’ve made your cut.
- Soft Cut Soft Cut: Creates automatic, user-adjustable crossfades with each edit to guarantee smooth transitions between cuts with no pops or clicks.
Audio Cleaning: rebuilt from scratch. So you can repair a scratch.
- Vinyl restoration. The new Vinyl Recording and Restoration interface makes it easier than ever to digitize your vinyl LPs or tapes and convert them to audio CDs or popular formats such as WAVE, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis.
- Vocal Tuning. Use the Elastic Audio Editor to tune your vocals to a pitch-perfect performance. Achieve amazing results with complete control. Change the pitch without affecting the length of the recording.
- Spectral Cleaning. Perform frequency-based noise removal. Visually identify frequencies of an offending noise such as a chair squeak or cough in your recording, then use the spectral cleaning tool to select and remove the frequencies that make up those sounds.
Pro Audio Effects. Easy to use.
Enhance your audio with more than 20 built-in professional-quality audio effects and filters. Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope.
- DeClicker/DeCrackler. Automatically detect and remove clicks and crackle from vinyl recordings or other noisy environments.
- DeClipper. When the record level is set too high the audio may clip, and cause distortion. Use the DeClipper to restore and recover analog or digital material with clipping artifacts.
- DeEsser. Reduce the excessive prominence of sibilant consonants, such as “s”, “z” and “sh”, in voice recordings.
- DeHisser. Easily remove unwanted hiss when digitizing archival tape-based recordings or hiss from a guitar or bass amp. Easily clean up background hiss with pre-sets for hiss behind vocals, cassette tape hiss, analog tape hiss, and more.
- DeNoiser. Reduces unwanted steady-state noise, like that created by air-conditioning, equipment hum, and amplifier hiss. Let the DeNoiser automatically find the relevant noise samples and clean your audio material with ease.
- Effects. MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 includes a set of professional effects to inspire your creativity, including Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Distortion, Amplitude Modulation, Dynamics, EQ, Gate, Limiter, Resonant Filter, Reverb, and Stutter.
High-fidelity. High-resolution recording.
Create clear and accurate high-fidelity recordings with resolutions as high as 32-bit/384kHz.
- Digitize old recordings. Convert your favorite LP records and tapes to CD or popular file formats such as MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis with the built-in Vinyl Recording and Restoration tools.
- Record Podcasts and DJ Sets. Easily create a podcast or DJ set. Whether your source is a microphone or the line out of your turntable rig, the editing tools, filters, and effects in MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 make it easy to record and produce the perfect performance. Then render it to any of the popular streaming formats to upload and share with the world.
- Capture your performance. Plug a microphone into your computer’s audio card and capture your performance in high-fidelity with resolution up to 32-bit/384kHz.
What’s new in MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14:
- NEW! Faster workflow with Instant Action window
- NEW! Windows context menu for easy task assignment
- New! quickFX with professional effect plug-ins and a wider range of presets
- NEW! Oscilloscope for signal visualization
- NEW! Improvements for the VST engine, VST scan, and new bug fixes
- New! iZotope Ozone 9 Elements for quick, user-friendly mastering
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Size: 363.41 MB