Mp3tag Editor is a powerful and easy-to-use universal Tag Editor that allows editing metadata of common audio formats where it supports ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more.
Mp3tag Editor supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and cover art for your music library. Besides these features, Mp3tag Editor offers a variety of other functions and features ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
Mp3tag Editor supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
Mp3tag Editor Main features:
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from on-line databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag Editor 3.02:
- CHG: improved visual appearance of disabled menu item selection background to conform with system defaults.
- CHG: updated list of default FreeDB servers to include dbPowerAmp and gnudb.org servers.
- CHG: removed option to query data from FreeDB via web-based search due to freedb.org shutdown.
- CHG: re-added option to query data from FreeDB via web-based search from gnudb.org.
- FIX: not responding in some cases when canceling reading files while the Library feature was enabled.
- FIX: text of selected disabled menu items were not visible anymore under Windows 7 (since v3.00).
- LNG: updated Italian language file.
- LNG: updated Finnish language file.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.40 MB