Mp3tag is a sturdy and easy-to-use widespread Tag Editor that allows enhancing metadata of frequent audio codecs the place it helps ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags.
It can rename files based totally on the tag knowledge, change characters or phrases in tags and filenames, import/export tag knowledge, create playlists, and further.
Mp3tag helps online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to routinely acquire appropriate tags and cover artwork in your music library.
Besides these options, Mp3tag presents a variety of various capabilities and options ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over help for iTunes-specific tags like media variety or TV Show settings, to combining numerous actions into groups that could be utilized with a single mouse click on on.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes applicable)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to numerous files instantly.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from on-line databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and further.
- Replace characters or phrases Replace strings in tags and filenames (with help for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists routinely Create and deal with playlists routinely whereas modifying.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based totally on the tag knowledge and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates good experiences and lists of your assortment based totally on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are completely Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag 3.10:
- [2021-09-23] FIX: file choice color was not seen sufficient in dark mode if the file list wasn’t focused.
- [2021-09-22] NEW: added option to decide on the color mode (default, dark, or light) on Windows 10 1809 and above.
- [2021-09-18] LNG: up to date Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Corsican, Czech, Italian, Slovak, Spanish, and Turkish translation.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.08 MB