Mp3tag Editor is a powerful and easy-to-use universal Tag Editor that allows editing metadata of common audio formats where it supports ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
Mp3tag Editor supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and cover art for your music library. Besides these features, Mp3tag Editor offers a variety of other functions and features ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
Mp3tag Editor supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
Mp3tag Editor Main features:
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz Save typing and import tags from online databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Mp3tag Editor 2.94:
- [2019-02-27] NEW: added synchronized selection from files list to results list at Tag Sources dialog.
- [2019-02-18] LNG: updated Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Corsican, Czech, Dutch, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Slovak, and Turkish language files.
- [2019-02-14] FIX: checkboxes for the track- and disc number were not sized to fit for installations in different locales.
- [2019-02-14] FIX: focus for auto-numbering wizard wasn’t set correctly.
- [2019-02-08] NEW: made quick replace with regular expression action to remember previous inputs.
- [2019-02-08] NEW: made quick replace action to remember previous inputs.
- [2019-02-08] NEW: added history to replace with regular expression action input fields.
- [2019-02-07] NEW: added history to replace action input fields.
- [2019-02-07] CHG: pasting tags of multiple files from the clipboard restarted the paste sequence if more files were selected.
- [2019-02-07] FIX: canceling certain write operations kept file list in a state as if the tags were written.
- [2019-02-06] NEW: added support for disc numbers to the auto-numbering wizard.
- [2019-02-05] FIX: action ‘Format value’ did not apply changes for multi-value fields if first value stayed the same.
- [2019-02-04] FIX: ensure that no duplicate fields are created on the Tag Panel.
- [2019-02-03] CHG: saving config directly after updating to a new version.
- [2019-02-02] FIX: information field %_id3v2_character_encoding% wasn’t set for user-defined fields.
- [2019-02-01] NEW: configuration option to disable showing release notes on the update. (#44309)
- [2019-01-31] FIX: single MP4 chapter title wasn’t updated if listing chapters as separate files were disabled.
- [2019-01-31] NEW: added a resizeable splitter between lists on tag sources dialog. (#43624)
- [2019-01-30] FIX: dropdown menus selection was not case-sensitive.
- [2019-01-29] CHG: chpl atom was created if Apple gapless data was present.
- [2019-01-28] FIX: length of first MP4 chapter was displayed if chapter display is disabled.
- [2019-01-27] FIX: MP4 length of the first chapter is displayed also if listing chapters as separate files are disabled.
Size: 3.42 MB