Mp3tag is a sturdy and easy-to-use widespread Tag Editor that allows enhancing metadata of frequent audio codecs the place it helps ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags.
It can rename files based totally on the tag knowledge, change characters or phrases in tags and filenames, import/export tag knowledge, create playlists, and further.
Mp3tag helps online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to routinely acquire appropriate tags and cover artwork in your music library.
Besides these options, Mp3tag presents a variety of various capabilities and options ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over help for iTunes-specific tags like media variety or TV Show settings, to combining numerous actions into groups that could be utilized with a single mouse click on on.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes applicable)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to numerous files instantly.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from online databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and further.
- Replace characters or phrases Replace strings in tags and filenames (with help for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists routinely Create and deal with playlists routinely whereas modifying.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based totally on the tag knowledge and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates good experiences and lists of your assortment based totally on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User interface and tagging are completely Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag 3.06:
- NEW: CDG files are actually additionally moved and copied with corresponding MP3, WMA, and FLAC files.
- NEW: Added option to disable auto-sizing of columns within the search outcomes record of tag sources and to protect manually adjusted column widths.
- NEW: added Retry button to tag sources if no outcomes had been discovered for search standards.
- NEW: added Retry button for error message when retrieving album metadata from tag sources (2nd step).
- NEW: added actions and tag sources to file record context menu.
- NEW: added `IfGreater` and `IfLess` to web sources framework.
- CHG: action teams dialog keyboard shortcut to disable all-action teams is now Ctrl+D.
- CHG: minor restructuring of file record context menu to separate Remove and Delete from one another.
- CHG: affirmation dialogs at pasting, slicing, and eradicating tags now use OK and Cancel buttons to permit for dismissal through Esc key.
- CHG: search question fields are actually pre-filled with earlier enter when going again or retrying from tag sources.
- CHG: renamed Utils to Presets at action teams dialog and restructured the menu.
- CHG: added means to forestall duplicate keyboard mnemonics in file record context menu.
- CHG: minimal system requirements are actually Windows 7 and a processor with an SSE2 instruction set.FIX: querying knowledge from tag sources didn’t ship the default person agent string if UserAgent was not enabled within the tag supply.
- FIX: adjustments that solely affected higher / decrease cases in Tag Panel fields had been ignored (since v3.05d).
- FIX: undo didn’t undo final edit operation if textual content discipline had focus.
- FIX: making use of presets at action teams dialog enabled all at present chose action teams.
- FIX: counsel sorting of the tag-sources consequence by size did solely work if tag supply offered lengths in seconds.
- FIX regression the place converter ‘Text file – Tag’ freezes software state (since v3.05a).
- FIX file record scrolls again to the leftmost place after saving or undoing adjustments.
- FIX file record scrolls again to the leftmost place when choosing a number of files in some instances.
- LNG: up to date Catalan, Czech, French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese-BR, Slovak, Spanish, and Turkish translation.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.58 MB