Mp3tag is a sturdy and easy-to-use widespread Tag Editor that allows enhancing metadata of frequent audio codecs the place it helps ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags.
It can rename files based totally on the tag knowledge, change characters or phrases in tags and filenames, import/export tag knowledge, create playlists, and further.
Mp3tag helps online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to routinely acquire appropriate tags and cover artwork in your music library.
Besides these options, Mp3tag presents a variety of various capabilities and options ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over help for iTunes-specific tags like media variety or TV Show settings, to combining numerous actions into groups that could be utilized with a single mouse click on on.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes applicable)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to numerous files instantly.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from online databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and further.
- Replace characters or phrases Replace strings in tags and filenames (with help for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists routinely Create and deal with playlists routinely whereas modifying.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based totally on the tag knowledge and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates good experiences and lists of your assortment based totally on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are completely Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag 3.07:
- NEW: Added option to configure the image high quality when resizing cover art by way of ‘Adjust cover’.
- NEW: added advanced tagging option to at all times display the POPULARIMETER field for ID3v2 rating as an alternative of app-specific convenience fields.
- NEW: added support for editing cover art for Matroska MKA/MKV tags.
- NEW: added support for WebP images for the cover artwork.
- NEW: added support for MP4 fields ITUNESALBUMID, ITUNESARTISTID, ITUNESCOMPOSERID, ITUNESCOUNTRYID, ITUNESGENREID, and XID.
- CHG: re-added ACOUSTID_FINGERPRINT to list of standard fields on new installations or field-list reset.
- CHG: removing Matroska segment title if it differs from global tag title.
- CHG: added POPULARIMETER and RATING to the list of standard fields.
- CHG: creating multiple fields using the multiple fields delimiter `\\` by way of replacing or different actions was not possible.
- CHG: using special filenames `cover` and `back` for back and front covers at Matroska attachments.
- CHG: not using ID3v2 unsynchronization scheme anymore when writing ID3v2.4 resulting from compatibility reasons with apps that don’t implement the standard.
- FIX regression to a possible runtime error when running actions that end in empty fields (since v3.05f).
- FIX: drawing artifacts when resizing columns and splitter at tag-sources outcomes.
- FIX: recommend sorting of tag sources result by size was still flaky.
- FIX: sorting tag sources outcome by length didn’t work accurately if the length column exceeded the one-hour mark.
- FIX occasional crash after using the prolonged tag dialog resulting from heap corruption.
- FIX: occasional can not write to file error when modifying tags by way of navigation within the file list (since v3.05a).
- FIX layout problem the place dropdown fields on Tag Panel had been typically partially hidden behind vertical scrollbar.
- LNG: up to date Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Turkish translation.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.56 MB