Mp3tag Editor is a powerful and easy-to-use universal Tag Editor that allows editing metadata of common audio formats where it supports ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments, and APE Tags. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more.
Mp3tag Editor supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and cover art for your music library. Besides these features, Mp3tag Editor offers a variety of other functions and features ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
Mp3tag Editor supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (Ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- WavPack (WV)
Mp3tag Editor Main features:
- Batch-Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags, and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art DOWNLOAD and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, FreeDB, MusicBrainz Save typing, and import tags from on-line databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generates nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Changes in Mp3tag Editor 3.03:
- NEW: added confirmation message to save configuration changes when closing action groups dialog.
- NEW: Added option to sort the list of action groups from the right-click menu at action groups dialog.
- NEW: added state-changed indicator to action groups dialog window caption.
- NEW: added action groups dialog keyboard shortcuts Alt+Up, Alt+Down, Alt+Page Up, and Alt+Page Down for moving action groups in the list.
- NEW: added support for moving action groups via drag’n’ drop in action groups dialog.
- NEW: added support for moving multiple selected action groups in action groups dialog.
- NEW: added support for selecting multiple action groups and changing their enabled state by clicking the checkmark of one item in the group.
- NEW: added action groups dialog keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+E to enable all action groups and Ctrl+U to disable all action groups. (#49589)
- NEW: added action groups dialog keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+A to invert current selection of action groups.
- NEW: added action groups dialog keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A to select all action groups.
- NEW: added action groups dialog keyboard shortcut Ctrl+S to save the current state.
- NEW: added indicator on how many action groups are selected to action group dialog.
- CHG: deleting files now always uses the setting at ‘Options > Messages’ for confirmation messages and if disabled the global system setting.
- CHG: sorting action groups by name now uses natural sorting.
- CHG: removed warning message that appears when saving configuration of action groups without any enabled action groups.
- CHG: renamed OK button to Apply at action group dialog.
- CHG: right-click the menu at action group dialog is now also shown if no action group is selected.
- CHG: option to move action groups to top/bottom when the Alt key is pressed.
- FIX: trailing pipe symbol `|` was removed from ID3v2 `UNSYNCEDLYRICS` field when saving tags.
- FIX: moving action groups via Alt keys or buttons did not keep moved action group visible.
- FIX: moving to begin of lists during drag’n’ drop did not trigger item scrolling if possible.
- FIX: added missing support for cover art for raw AAC files.
- FIX: added missing support for `*.jfif` image file extension when dropping cover art.
- LNG: updated Catalan, Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian translation files.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.40 MB