MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 23 is the audio editing tool for easy digitization, cleaning, and restoration of sound. The software offers a range of selected presets and practical 1-click solutions that are specially designed for this area of application.
Digitize vinyl LP and cassettes, cut audio material, remove noise and other disturbances, optimize all of your MP3s at once, and much more without any previous skills!
Simply select the genre for your song and the Auto Mastering function selects the optimal audio settings for optimizing sound. Compare and preview results with other music styles such as jazz, 70s funk, and soul or classic 80s pop.
With SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab you can quickly and easily digitize your favorite songs, voice recordings and more. Adjust audio material as you see fit, burn to CD or simply save everything to your hard drive, MP3 player or smartphone. Achieve the perfect result in just a few steps!
- Record audio media Record audio media. A few clicks are all it takes to record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or speech for podcasts in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution).
- Import CDs. Transfer your albums, singles, and EPs to your computer in no time at all. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs.
- Import for video sound. Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio track right away. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.
- Spectral Display. The various frequencies of the audio track can be visualized. This allows for precise removal of specific noises.
- Preview function. When you select a range in the spectral display, you can preview to hear what the range sounds like after cleaning and compare it to the original.
- Auto Cleaning. This feature makes suggestions for improving audio based on an analysis of your audio signal. Any suggested improvements can be adjusted.
- Presets. Helpful presets: Easily remove unwanted sounds like noise, or traffic noise with the help of over 360 presets.
- Advanced effects editing. The program offers direct access to all effect parameters for sound optimization in audio editing and mastering.
- Remove crackling from LP tracks. Crackling can be quickly and easily removed from vinyl with presets for different strength levels.
- Clipping reduction. Prevent clipping during recording or remove it in post-production with the help of the limiter and DeClipper to account for varying levels of volume.
- Smartphone audio. Access diverse presets for optimizing audio recordings made with your smartphone for enhanced results.
- Stop the wind with the click of a button. Eliminate wind noise in no time at all using professional plug-ins and presets.
- Remove camera noise. Get rid of noises from older camcorder models by using simple presets or your own customized adjustments.
- Optimize speech recordings. Optimize the sound of speech with a few clicks and remove popping and hissing “s” sounds in voice recordings.
- New! 8 tracks for an audio montage. Create transitions and add audio commentary or sound effects to recordings. The 8 tracks provide plenty of space for comprehensive audio editing.
- See what you hear. Work on the visual level with a spectroscope, peak meter, spectrogram, bit meter, correlation meter, and direction meter
- Time stretching & pitch shifting. Access one of the best algorithms in the world from zplane for adjusting pitch and speed. ….and access precise, virtually artifact-free results.
- Range editing. Switch to range mode to select individual sections within a track and copy or edit them with a single click.
- Object effects. Edit individual sections of a recording with different effects and settings to specifically remove noises, for instance.
- Edit audio files. Explore the numerous audio editing features such as volume adjustments, individual editing techniques and working with automatic wizards.
- Divide up recordings. The program automatically detects where one song ends and the next one begins, so you can select and skip the tracks on the finished CD. So können Auf einer Audio-CD einzelne Titel angewählt oder übersprungen werden.
- Sublime transitions. Fade lines within the audio track enable you to quickly and easily adjust the volume. This lets you slowly fade in intros.
- Batch processing. High efficiency: Optimize or export multiple songs or entire albums in one step. This lets you edit your entire music archive in one go.
- CD covers & track info. Cover and track titles are automatically populated for original CDs and displayed when you play music on smartphones, MP3 players or music management programs.
- Audio converter. Vinyl or CD, MP3 or OGG, WAV or AIFF. You can record in a range of formats, and burn CDs and convert audio files as well.
OPTIMIZE VIDEO SOUND
- Perfect video sound. Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise or sibilants – a wide range of presets are included for removing all types of noise.
- Preview Monitor. The preview monitor enables you to work on two monitors simultaneously, including in 4K. The ideal tool for synchronizing picture and sound.
- Video Sound Optimizer. Click on your track and the Video Sound Optimizer will suggest the right effect settings for enhancing music or speech in your footage.
- Video converter. Convert your video files with optimized sound into all standard formats. Movie formats such as MPEG-4 can easily be converted to WMV.
- Media exchange. Transfer your audio or video projects with just a few clicks from SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab to any other video editing software.
- New! iZotope Ozone 8 Elements. This versatile mastering suite offers signal processing, spectral shaping, and tonal balance control.
- New! VST3 interface. Additional plug-ins from MAGIX or third-party providers can be easily integrated using the VST3 interface.
essentialFX. It is a collection of 6 professional effect plug-ins taken directly from the field of professional audio.
- eFX Reverb. It contains everything you need for modulating reverb effects professionally – whether for short reflections or longer reverb.
- eFX Gate. This plug-in only acts when the set audio signal occurs, for example, noise caused by two sources.
- eFX Vocal Strip. Optimize speech and vocal recordings using the compressor, DeEsser and highpass filter for a maximum level of quality.
- eFX Tube Stage. This plug-in simulates the sound of an analog tube amplifier and is ideal for creative distortion in speech recordings in audio books or videos.
- eFX Chorus. Flanger Play around with sounds: Discover various custom settings for the classic flanger effect.
- eFX DeEsser. This enables you to create a warmer, more characteristic sound by reducing sibilants and popping in speech and vocal recordings.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab contains 1-click solutions and first-class presets for recording, editing, cutting and converting audio files. Cut, edit, add effects, etc. Everything is so easy that no time is required to learn. Even high-end audio editing is possible! Edit the information for individual MP3s and complete it automatically. The volume of background music you can reduce for spoken recordings – ideal for podcasts.
Highlights of MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 23:
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit technology
- NEW! VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins
- NEW! 8 audio tracks offer plenty of space for audio montages
- Spectral display: Identify & remove noises
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats
- Professional tools for precise audio editing
- Over 360 presets for optimization
- High-quality plug-ins from manufacturers including iZotope
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 381.2 MB