TagScanner is a powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of most modern audio formats, supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA, MP4 (iTunes) tags.
You can rename files according to information from the tags, import tag information from filenames, or other sources. Also, perform any text replacement and transformations in tags and filenames.
THE powerful TAG editor has batch functions and special features. Especially relevant, the playlist maker with the ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel.
Also, you may get album info and download covers via online databases like FreeDB, Amazon, Discogs, or MusicBrainz.
You can create playlists in one click and export your collection to HTML, Excel, or any user-defined format. The program has an easy-to-use multilingual interface and built-in audio player.
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import tag information from online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Manual text-search for information in freedb
- Generate tag information from file/folder names
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Full support for Unicode
- Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4 (iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- TAGs versions conversions
- Playlists editor
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV (e.g. for MySQL)
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in multiformat player
Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Improved: MusicBrainz lookups now import a full set of MBIDs to better integration with media managers and also have more relevant results
- Fixed: Renaming of files with patterns with a leading backslash
- Fixed: %_bitspersample% placeholder not filled correctly in Export scripts
- Fixed: Filtering didn’t work in some cases
- Fixed: Errors on creating user field containing spaces
- Fixed: Filelist not updated correctly on the undoing of renaming
- Changed: Publisher’s catalog number from web results now saved to CATALOG NUMBER field instead ISRC
- Updated Export scripts to avoid possible problems with non-Latin texts outside placeholders
- Translation: Turkish, Bulgarian
Size: 3.72 MB