TagScanner is a strong tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of most modern audio formats, supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA, MP4 (iTunes) tags.
You can rename files in response to information from the tags, import tag information from filenames, or different sources. Also, carry out any textual content alternative and transformations in tags and filenames.
THE highly effective TAG editor has batch capabilities and particular features. Especially related, the playlist maker with the power to export playlists to HTML or Excel.
Also, it’s possible you’ll get album information and download covers by way of online databases like FreeDB, Amazon, Discogs, or MusicBrainz.
You can create playlists with a single click on and export your collection to HTML, Excel, or any user-defined format. The program has a simple-to-use multilingual interface and a built-in audio player.
- Rename files primarily based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import tag information from online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Manual textual content-seek for information in freedb
- Generate tag information from file/folder names
- Words alternative and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Full support for Unicode
- Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags, and MP4 (iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover artwork
- TAGs versions conversions
- Playlists editor
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV (e.g. for MySQL)
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in multiformat player
Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- New: Support WebP image format for covers
- New: Scripting function $insert(a,b,n), $getpart(x,n,c)
- Fixed: Incorrect codepage error on some AIFF files
- Updated some examples to help
- Translation: Finnish
Size: 3.88 MB