VinylStudio is software that helps you transfer your vinyl albums (or cassette tapes) to your computer.
VinylStudio is the best way to convert records and tapes to digital format. Taking your old LP albums and transferring them to your computer could not be easier. Now everyone can rip their vinyl records in a few easy steps.
VinylStudio makes the job a pleasure, rather than a chore, and the powerful sound cleaning filters can help rescue precious damaged recordings. DOWNLOAD a copy and see why using Audacity for this task is doing it the hard way.
VinylStudio is not just another audio editor, and although it records to standard MP3 and WAV file formats, it doesn’t edit audio files directly. VinylStudio’s audio cleanup tools are extremely effective at removing clicks and scratches from your recordings.
VinylStudio does not expect you to keep track of your recordings manually. Instead, it stores them as a collection, organized by artist and album title.
VinylStudio Feature Highlights:
- An all-in-one solution for digitizing your record or tape collection
- Easy-to-use track-splitting functions
- Automated click and scratch removal
- Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet
- Save your tracks in a wide variety of file formats, fully tagged
- Extensive ‘rollover’ help to guide new users
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Integrates with iTunes on the Mac
- Burns both audio and MP3 CDs
For more advanced users
- Filter out tape hiss, hum, and rumble
- Normalization and graphic equalizer
- Software RIAA equalization, either during or after recording
- User-editable FFT filters
- Support for high-res file formats and recording DSD more info
- All editing is non-destructive – your original recordings are not changed in any way
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in VinylStudio 8.8.3:
- The popup ‘Edit Track Details’ box displayed when you insert a track break is now optional.
- Dropdown lists which ‘auto-populate’ now only display matching entries. This cuts down on-screen clutter.
- Fix HTTP error 403 retrieving album art from the Amazon databases.
- Better handling of medleys in Discogs lookups.
- Pressing the ‘B’ key to insert a track break while recording now works reliably.
- Fixed normalizing part of a recording.
- Fixed a freezing problem on Windows 10 Creators Update
- A few other minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Size: 6.19 MB