CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter Features:
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon…
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more…
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 18.104.22.168 :
- Fix: added correct UHD lossless profile for partial disc copy (previously caused failures due to improper mux rate)
- Fix: allow removal of source disc while creating an ISO or burning to a disc in another drive.
- Fix: correctly identify outdated v1.00 playlist format
- Fix: aspect ratio of MKV files if SAR is not 1:1
- Fix libx264 8-bit encoding on x86 machines
- Fix typo: CloneBD displayed 4:3 aspect ratio as 4:2
- Fix: progressbar would not operate correctly on complete copies with angle support
- Fix: auto-selection of audio/subtitle languages at playback time on partial copies could be incorrect, if multiple tracks of the same language are present
- Improved: flush of decoder images, MPEG-2 480p/1080i/576p update
- Fix: MPEG-2 video descriptor
- Fix: software encoding on 32bit Windows was broken
- Change: software encoding Windows XP was disabled, reenabled again
- Note: while CloneBD will work with Windows XP and 32bit Windows in general, it is not a recommended platform, unless hardware acceleration is used. Especially HEVC encoding is extremely slow.
- Many minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Size: 36.24 MB
Download CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 22.214.171.124