CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smartphones and tablets! With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter makes perfect 1:1 clone but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third-party driver since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter Features:
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon…
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in Matroska files
- Full subtitle support in Matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more…
Changes in CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 220.127.116.11:
- fix: application hangs when transcoding some still images
- fix: slow downconversion of some DTS-HD audio tracks
- fix: windowed DVD style subtitles for MKV output were transparent (invisible)
- fix: support exotic audio formats (e.g. 4 channel 4.0 or 3.1)
- fix UI: weird gradually shrinking settings slider on selection page due to floating-point rounding
- fix: crash when handling certain hidden playlist streams for “partial copy” with “maintain original menu”
- changed: partial copies with “maintain original menu” retain stream slots for removed languages. This is a slight violation of BD specs but allows correct language selection via the menu.
- improved: a better auto-trim algorithm for cutting off incompatible clips (different audio codec, missing streams, …) when creating single-file output
- fixed crash on malformed CPI-Map on input (some bad authorings from a certain studio)
- fix: don’t show “unnecessary compression warning” when rescaling MKV
- fix: progress page counts DolbyVision frames to fps
- fixed slow transcoding when audio is not compressed
- fixed a crash when transcoding DTS-HD streams
- fixed visual artifacts when decoding some interlaced VC-1
- fixed DVD subtitles in .mkv files
- fixed LPCM 96 kHz decoding
- fixed BD menu interaction
- fixed E-AC3 in mp4 files
- fixed HEVC support for Windows XP 32-bit (still doesn’t guarantee that XP can always encode HEVC due to memory/resources)
- improved MKV file layout
- updated AAC audio encoder
- updated HEVC to support more core (Ryzen 3900/3950X)
- updated AVC for better visual encoding quality
- many minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 37.89 MB
DOWNLOAD CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter 18.104.22.168