VEGAS Pro 18 is the Vegas Creative Software for Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creating!
Only Vegas combines real-time SD, HD, 2K, and 4K video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals – high-definition and high-fidelity.
VEGAS Pro 18 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high-resolution formats up to 4K.
Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles, and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 18.
VEGAS Pro 18 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach.
Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline – even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 18 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that’s 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
Make full HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects. Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of common 4K file formats.
VEGAS Pro 18 support you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect software gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
New Features at a glance:
VEGAS Pro Edit
- The interaction between storyboards and timelines
- Advanced motion tracking
- World-class video stabilization
- 360° editing support
- Pro-level audio plug-ins
- Improved High DPI scaling
- Bézier masking OFX plug-in
- Tiny Planet OFX plug-in
- Extensive backup file options
VEGAS Pro (in addition to VEGAS Pro Edit)
- VEGAS DVD Architect
- Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
- proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
VEGAS Pro Suite (in addition to VEGAS Pro)
- FXhome HitFilm Ignite Pro
- proDAD VitaScene V3 PRO
- Boris FX Sapphire Lighting Unit
- VEGAS DVD Architect
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The VEGAS Pro 18 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. The Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point. And enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. VEGAS Pro 18 provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media. All using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins.
Native XAVC Support
VEGAS Pro 18 is a native HD, 2K, and 4K XAVC editor that features built-in support for XAVC and XAVC S files with the same drag-and-drop. No, transcode simplicity that VEGAS Pro 18 users have enjoyed with other popular formats. No expensive add-ons or plug-ins needed! For optimal performance with 2K and 4K XAVC or XAVC S content, use the smart proxy HD workflow for full-frame rate playback on a wide variety of hardware configurations, from compact laptops to advanced multi-core workstations.
Changes in VEGAS Pro 17 Update 4 (build 421)
- White Balance improvements
- 5.7k render template now available for 360 projects
- AMD decoding support for AVC and HEVC media
- Color Grading panel now updates when a preset is selected
- Problem with saving keyframe changes for some parameters is now resolved
- Some white balance parameters are now no longer reset after project is reloaded
- Fixed crash in Slow Motion plugin
- Fixed issued where some HDR render templates are not displayed for HDR projects
- Improve experience when using unsupported Intel drivers
- Crash while using NewsPrint effect has been resolved
- Rendering a project with Video Stabilization applied will no longer crash
- Playback of some media with Video Stabilization applied will no longer crash
- The smoothing parameter in the Video Stabilization effect will now work for all media
- Reset of Mesh Warp effect will now work for all points
- Crash on launch which some users have experienced has been resolved
- Audio effects are now stored properly for project archives, nested timelines or projects read from scripts
- Overlays will now show up properly for Media effects
- Crop plugin now works properly for HDR projects
- Picture-in-picture effect now works properly for HDR projects
- Out-of-sync indicator no longer shows up in some cases where the media is not out of sync
- Resolved issue where some media with AC3 audio which had previously been able to be read but now results in an error
- Resolved crashing issues while reading and writing HEVC media
- Fixed a video preview redraw issue when maximizing VEGAS Capture window
- Fixed potential stall in VEGAS Capture when starting a preview or recording
- Fixed video preview issue in VEGAS Capture when webcam source resolution doesn’t default to 640×480
What’s New in VEGAS Pro 18:
- Industry-leading hardware acceleration
- AI-driven tools
- Sophisticated color grading options
- Industry-leading HDR support
- Powerful plug-in management
- Powerful audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
- Video noise reduction tool
- Flicker filter
- Release offer: includes SpectraLayers Pro 7
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 GHz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 GHz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. The program requires a one-time registration.
Size: 284.5 MB
Language: English, Russian.