VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 is a software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc…and burn automatically to DVD after video conversion. With VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project. Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player.
Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users.
Convert to DVD:
- Easy to use, versatile and full of amazing options
- Convert in one click
- Ultimate image quality
- Impressive conversion speed
- Total control over menu and video edition
- AVI, MKV, DVD, MOV, Divx, WMV, MTS, M2TS, Mpeg, MP4 to DVD and more
- Check our clients reviews!
Create menus and chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview.
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
- Create menus with videos and music: menu editor with full customization NEW
- Integrated video player for live Preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters – automatic or custom
- Add a watermark/copyright NEW
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
- Add a video intro NEW
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc)
- Image perfection wizard NEW
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio normalizer NEW
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
- Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC.
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
- Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
- ISO output available
- NTSC + PAL region formats
- 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
- Burn multiple copies
- VSO burning engine included
- Various SD resolutions available
- Custom output size
- Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
This new VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 version includes a new menu template editor. You can now create and save your own menu templates!
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 offers advanced customization options: number of times per page, thumbnails to be added or not, offset, menu item animations, add your own buttons, sounds, etc…
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 :
- [Feature Request] Add thumbs to section bar
- [Bug] Progress fomr not always appears on collaing form’s center
- [Bug] Exception when opening cut tab
- [Bug] Burning an already converted project may produce bad disks
- [Bug] Delete folder after burn not working if ISO is selected
- [Bug] Overhaul file loading (May fix random load deadlock)
- [Feature Request] Add thumbs to sections in cut tab
- [Feature Request] Add thumbs when hovering video trackbar
- [Bug] Program prevents batcher to switch to next item if output is ISO
- [Feature Request] Detect stt file language if present in filename
- [Bug] Any way to keep “Sound Events” preferences?
- [Bug] Template editor – Resources not remembered if not copied
- [Bug] Template editor – Button overlays are not remembered
- [Bug] Separate smart copy option for video, audio and subtitles
- [Feature Request] Detail reasons to refuse remux
- [Bug] conversion fails with subrip because of unhandled exception
- [Bug] Default typesetting not applied if custom
- [Bug] If source is DVD only beginning of video is read
- [Bug] Conversion files if last project name letter is a space for DVD output
- [Feature Request] Add support for F4V files
- [Bug] complex ass subtitles do no display in CXD preview or on output
- [Bug] Delete after burn option no longer works
- [Bug] Audio edition for menu has issue with drop down translation visibility
Size: 37.24 MB
Download VSO ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168
Download VSO ConvertXtoDVD 22.214.171.124 Portable