Media Player Codec Pack is a Windows codec pack created for video and audio playback to allow you to completely take pleasure in your multimedia files. It supports virtually every compression and file type utilized by modern video and audio files.
The bundle includes video codecs and filters, akin to ffdshow, LAV, XviD Encoder, and Flash FLV, audio codecs and filters (AC3Filter, LAV Audio, DivX Audio, and Lame MP3), plus a collection of other source splitters and filters.
The installer offers you the facility to choose the components you want to deploy on your computer.
Media Player Codec Pack offers you an opportunity to set some file associations straight from the installer, which suggests you possibly can arrange for Windows Media Player to deal with MKV, VOB, FLV, FLAC, OGG, and a bunch of other files by default.
Media Player Codec Pack is simple to install, while additionally providing advanced settings to the high-end user.
Special care has been taken to make the bundle:
- Play an enormous number of Audio/Video files.
- Free of conflicts.
- Cause minimal influence on system performance (Disk space used, registry entries, and stability).
Compression types include: Hi10p/10bit x264 x264h.264 AVC DivX XviD MP4 MPEG4 MPEG2 and lots more.
File types include: .mkv .avi .flv .mp4 .ts .m4v .m4a .ogm .ac3 .dts .flac .ape .aac .ogg .ofr .mpc .3gp and lots of more.
Resolutions supported include: All resolutions upto, and together with SD (Standard Definition) 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, + HD (High Definition) 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4k and past.
By using RedFox AnyDVD HD with this Codec Pack, Windows Vista and Windows 7 users can play Protected Bluray, AVCHD, HD-DVD, DVD, CD.
Media Player Codec Pack Components:
- LAV Video decoder 0.74.1 Build 92 x86 & x64 (XP/2000 version is 0.69).
- ffdshow DirectShow Video Codec 1.3.4533 x86 and x64.
- XviD Video (Encoder) Codec v1.3.7.
- x264 Video (Encoder) Codec v44.2851.
- Lagarith Lossless Video (Encoder) Codec v1.3.27 x86 and x64.
- LAV Audio Decoder 0.74.1 x86 and x64 (Legacy version is 0.69) .
- Sony DSD Decoder 1.0 x86.
- DivX Audio Decoder 4.1 x86.
- DSP-worx Bass Source Filter/Decoder v184.108.40.206 x86.
- Haali Media Splitter/Decoder 220.127.116.11 x86 & x64 – For MP4, MKV, OGM and AVI files.
- LAV Splitter 0.74.1 Build 92 x86 & x64 (Legacy version is 0.69).
- ReClock Video renderer v18.104.22.168 x86.
- xy-VSFilter v22.214.171.124 x86 and x64 – Subtitle Readers.
- CDXA Reader v1.7.13 x86 & x64 (XP/2000 version is 1.6.8) – Also often known as Form 2 Mode 2 CD or XCD x86 and x64.
- Icaros 3.1.0 x86 and x64.
- Application Tuning – Changes the default settings for Media Player Classic, NVIDIA 3D Vision Player, and Stereoscopic Player.
Media Player Codec Pack Package Utilities
- Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.9.8 x86 (XP/2000 version is 1.6.8) – Selectable by right-clicking on any file.
- Disc Handler – For double-click playback on BluRay disc icons in Windows Explorer.
- Codec Settings GUI – Allows the user to change the codec, graphics, and sound settings.
- Codec Settings UAC (User Account Control) Manager – Copies settings between users.
- Update Checker – Checks for updates as soon as every 7 days (Administrator only).
- Tray Menu – Gives simple access to codec utilities and allows quick audio profile switching.
- Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008, 2003 and Windows Media Player 9, 10, 11, 12.
Size: 44.2 MB