D3DGear is an advanced ingame software for Windows 3D video game. You even can use D3DGear to access Windows desktop within game.
D3DGear is a very fast video game recording software, it records your video game to movie without slowing down the game. You also can use D3DGear to measure video game frame rate (FPS), capture 3D game screenshot, record Windows Aero Desktop to movie and analyze 3D game performance.
In latest release, D3DGear added a new feature “Stream Video”. Stream Video allows gamers to stream the game video to remote PC in realtime.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the framerate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen; capturing screenshot, recording movie and analyze rendering performance will be as simple as pressing a hotkey.
D3DGear provides following features:
Measure game Framerate
- Automatically measure game framerate (FPS); display framerate on screen.
- User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
- User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
- User can customize framerate measuring interval.
- Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
Capture game Screenshot
- Capture game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
- Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
- Add framerate in screenshot.
- Add timestamp in screenshot.
Record game to Movie
- Record game into movie with game audio.
- Supports WMV format and AVI video format.
- Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on game while recording game to movie.
- Use advanced MPEG compression method to reduce movie size and enhance playback performance.
- User can customize movie resolution, movie framerate, audio input channel and audio volumn.
- Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
- Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
- add framerate in movie
- Add timestamp in movie.
Measure game PerfGraph
- Measure game performance graph (PerfGraph) in realtime.
- User can press hotkey to switch PerfGraph ON or OFF.
- Provide in-depth information of Direct3D API calls, timing, processor usage and system resouce usage.
- Work with any ATI card and Nvidia card; No special video driver is required.
- Work with any 3D games and 3D applications.
- No performance impact on game.
- User can customize PerfGraph color and displaying data.
- Allow user to save PerfGraph data to CSV file. (CSV is a common text file format to store tabular data.)
Provide Ingame Desktop
- The Ingame Desktop feature allows gamers to diectly access Windows desktop within game. With Ingame Desktop feature, you can Google, MSN, writing email, watch movie etc within your game.
- With Ingame Desktop feature, you don’t have to leave your game until it is done. With Ingame Desktop feature, you can forget about to use “Alt+Tab” to switch between game and desktop. With Ingame Desktop feature, the possibility is endless. The Ingame Desktop feature completely changes the way how game is played.
- The Ingame Desktop feature comes with two flavors, one is Ingame Desktop Full Access, the other is Ingame Desktop Viewer Only. The Ingame Desktop Full Access flavor gives your complete access to the desktop; and you can see game running in background. The Ingame Desktop Viewer Only flavor let you to monitor Windows desktop application while playing game. Both flavors are avaliable when game is running in full screen mode, and they are enabled/disabled by defined hotkey, just like how other D3DGear features work.
D3DGear supports DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX10, DirectX11, DirectX11.1 and OpenGL API. D3DGear runs on 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Size: 17.4 MB
Download D3DGear 4.98 Build 1965 NitroFlare