CDBurnerXP is an freeware application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface.
You can create data and audio CDs with or without gaps between tracks, burn and create ISO files, create bootable discs. It does however support Burn-Proof technology, multi-session disks, import of ISO images has bin/nrg – ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more. In addition to CD/DVD/BR burning, you can also rip audio CDs, normalize WAV files, encode MP3 files, erase disks.
CDBurnerXP has a very nice interface and is extremely light on computer resources and is incredibly easy to use, as developers have focused solely on the burning functions, so it’s less likely that you’ll get lost in details.
The burning process could take a while, but this only depends on the disc and the CD/DVD/BB writer, but everything goes in the same way as it does in other burning solutions out there. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free.
Create Data-CD/DVD/ Blu-Ray:
- burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums
- burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc
- create bootable discs
- verify written Data automatically after burning process
- use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window
- save your compilations for creation of backups
- burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections
- import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
- quick- and full-erase disc
- copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed)
- retrieve recorder and disc information
- create Audio-CDs from mp3, wav, ogg and wma files
- add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files)
- play audio-files with integrated audio player
- gapless audio-CDs supported (disc-at-once-mode)
- import M3U or WPL playlists
- burn ISO files to CD
- create your own ISO files
- convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO
- save CD/DVD/BD as ISO file to disc
- simple cover printing feature for data and audio discs
- LightScribe integration
- Command line version
- supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives
- integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users
- multi-language interface
- online update
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CDBurnerXP 22.214.171.12495 :
- Optional crossfading for audio discs
- DPI improvements for video DVD dialog
- Fixed: Drive letter command line argument not working
Size: 6.10 MB
Click here to Download
Click here to Download
Download CDBurnerXP Installer 32 bit (x64 compatible)
Download CDBurnerXP Installer 64 bit
Download CDBurnerXP Portable 32 bit (x64 compatible)
Download CDBurnerXP Portable 64 bit
Since CDBurnerXP 4, we use the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or any higher version) as basis for our application. If you are running Vista or Windows 7, you already have .NET 3.0 preinstalled so there is nothing to care about. Any earlier operating system, however, requires that you install it manually.