Ableton Live Suite 10 is an audio sequencer that you can play like an instrument. On its own or with other musicians or DJs, live on stage, or when remixing in the studio all you need is Live and a Mac or PC.
Ableton Live Suite is a revolutionary music production solution. It allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment.
Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use. In short, Ableton lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Live’s award-winning elastic audio sequencing lets you record, import, arrange and process multiple audio clips and loops into complete songs regardless of their pitch. Or tempoó all in real-time while the music continues. You can even change tempo and pitch of audio independently after the fact and clip envelopes create endless loop variations. You can also integrate linear tape-style recording along with your loops.
Ableton Live Suite 10 Features:
- From Sketch to Composition. Live’s specialty is a composition by improvisation. Record musical ideas, combine or create new songs, and compose on the fly. Live captures your every move for later refinement and editing.
- The Musical Hub. Come together, right now. Live offers complete multitrack recording and editing for any acoustic source, hardware synthesizer or software instrument.
- Easy MIDI. Yes, MIDI can be fun and easy. Drop a software instrument in a track and play. Drag and drop MIDI and audio effects, layer synths, and record MIDI as audio.
- Pattern Mode. Your laptop is about to turn into a groove box. Live puts an arsenal of groove-making tools at your fingertips.
- Mix and Remix. Instantly combine jazz with a house with hip hop with soul… Live synchronizes it all in real-time.
- On-the-Spot Sound Design. Perform real-time sonic surgery on your sounds. Draw melodies, rhythms and effects changes onto loops and samples while they play.
- Hands-on Control. Liberate yourself from the mouse. Play your sequencer like an instrument on stage or in the studio.
With Live, Ableton’s unique approach to music production extends to a new paradigm in MIDI sequencing and manipulation as well, complete with virtual instruments. As simple to use as it is powerful, Ableton Live Suite is a completely unique musical tool that blurs the distinction between stage and studio.
Ableton´s Other Features:
- Multitrack recording
- Complete nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files, for improvisation and instant remixing
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- Built-in software instruments. Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, Impulse for sampled drums
- Instrument, Drum, Effect Racks for creating and managing complex performance setups, drum kits, and multi-effects
- VST and AU effects and instruments support.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Real-time control of parameters with any MIDI controller. Just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping
- Full ReWire support
- Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
Ableton Live Suite is the only solution designed for each stage of the musical process, from creation to production to performance. In the creative stage, Live is transparent, intuitive and responsive, capturing inspiration and encouraging the flow of musical ideas.
During production, Ableton Live Suite provides all of the professional tools and studio compatibility required to complete and perfect projects. On stage, Ableton Live Suite delivers the expressive control and stability that innumerable performing artists have come to rely on.
Ableton Live Suite also includes:
- A selection of loops (box only)
- Essential Instrument Collection 2: a wide range of sampled instruments (box only)
- Printed reference manual in English, French, German or Japanese (box only)
- Built-in interactive lessons
- Localized software menus, tutorials and PDF reference manuals in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
New features and improvements in Ableton Live 10.1.1:
- Added support for the Novation Launchkey Mini Mk3 control surface.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Size: 1.82 GB