Format Factory is a multifunctional media converter. This is a free, excellent conversion tool for anyone who converts between video, audio, and images on a regular basis.
Format Factory supports the most popular video formats (MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI, MPG, FLV, SWF), audio formats (AMR, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, WAV, OGG), image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, ICO, TFA) and many more.
It also supports media formats used by most major portable devices, including PSP, Blackberry, iPad, iPod, and iPhone. The software is easy to use and has a slightly unintuitive interface.
You can select individual files to convert, or complete folders, and also tweak some basic conversion settings.
Format Factory file browser appears after you select the target format. Included Picture converter supports Zoom, Rotate, Flip, tags.
The software can rip DVD to video file, Rip Music CD to the audio file. It also supports RMVB, Watermark, AV Mux. Format Factory includes Audio Joiner, which allows you to take two separate clips, join them together, and then convert them.
Format Factory Features:
- Support converting all popular video, audio, picture formats to others.
- All to MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF
- All to MP3, WMA, AMR, OGG, AAC, WAV
- All to JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, GIF, TGA
- Repair damaged video and audio files.
- Reducing Multimedia file size.
- MP4 files support iPod, iPhone, PSP, BlackBerry format.
- Picture converting supports Zoom, Rotate/ Flip, tags.
- Rip DVD to video file, Rip Music CD to audio file.
- Supports RMVB, Watermark, AV Mux
- Supports 62 languages
What’s New in Format Factory 5.0:
- Upgraded to 64-bit, no longer supports 32-bit Windows
- Reserved cover picture when converting to MP3, FLAC, M4A
- Added video output setting metadata title, author, and comment
- Fixed the bug of GPU tester
Changes in Format Factory 126.96.36.199:
- Added function to add video and audio cover
- Improved subtitle font color configuration
- Added file sorting function
- Improved keep aspect cropping in video option
- Added sample format option in audio output setting
- Added lossless words before audio lossless configuration
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 84.8 MB