Format Factory is a multifunctional media converter. This is a free, excellent conversion tool for anyone who converts between video, audio, and images on a regular basis.
Format Factory supports the most popular video formats (MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI, MPG, FLV, SWF), audio formats (AMR, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, WAV, OGG), image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, ICO, TFA) and many more.
It also supports media formats used by most major portable devices, including PSP, Blackberry, iPad, iPod, and iPhone. The software is easy to use and has a slightly unintuitive interface.
You can select individual files to convert, or complete folders, and also tweak some basic conversion settings.
Format Factory file browser appears after you select the target format. Included Picture converter supports Zoom, Rotate, Flip, tags.
The software can rip DVD to video file, Rip Music CD to the audio file. It also supports RMVB, Watermark, AV Mux. Format Factory includes Audio Joiner, which allows you to take two separate clips, join them together and then convert them.
Format Factory Features:
- Support converting all popular video, audio, picture formats to others.
- All to MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF
- All to MP3, WMA, AMR, OGG, AAC, WAV
- All to JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, GIF, TGA
- Repair damaged video and audio files.
- Reducing Multimedia file size.
- MP4 files support iPod, iPhone, PSP, BlackBerry format.
- Picture converting supports Zoom, Rotate/ Flip, tags.
- Rip DVD to video file, Rip Music CD to audio file.
- Supports RMVB, Watermark, AV Mux
- Supports 62 languages
What’s New in Format Factory 4.0:
- Added HEVC (H265) codec in MP4, MKV
- Improved the algorithm of default bitrate
- AVC, HEVC, DIVX support codec CRF mode
- Updated some codecs and decoders to latest version
Changes in Format Factory 4.10:
- Added Format Player
- Added Hardware accelerate testing tool “HA Test” in “Utilities”
- Fixed the bug that subtitles could not be added during the cropping
- Fixed the bug that crop area was outside of the screen
- Fixed the bug of “WebM” encoder
- Adjusted some profiles of All to GIF
Size: 76.4 MB