AnyToISO Professional is the ultimate ISO Creator for Windows. It can create ISO from almost everything including all CD/DVD/BD images formats popular in Internet (NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc), CD/ DVD/ Blue-ray disks or simply from a local folder.
AnyToISO Pro also can extract any of those formats plus ISO/ DEB/ RPM images. Most CD/DVD burning software works with ISO images and its native images only. Use the program for conversion before burning, because AnyToISO Professional supports all CD/DVD/BD formats popular in Internet.
With AnyToISO Pro you can mount any CD/DVD/Blu-Ray image found in Internet to your Parallels/ VMWare virtual machine. Complete command line support. AnyToISO Professional works on Windows and Mac OS X. Available in 28 languages.
AnyToISO program is available in two editions: Lite and Pro (Professional). Lite version is totally free but it cannot deal with files greater than a normal CD size (870 MB). In order to work with DVD/Blue-ray images one should upgrade to a Pro version. Pro version customers have the highest priority level in technical support. Windows version can also be portable.
AnyToISO Professional Features:
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc CD/DVD-ROM images
- Extract ISO, DMG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
Changes in AnyToISO version 3.9.0:
- New: Support of DMG images with LZFSE compression (Issue #2)
- Improved: Support of .pbzx files as payloads inside XAR/PKG archives (Issue #4)
- Improved: After dropping a folder on AnyToISO window it switches the current tab to ‘Folder to ISO’
- Improved: Improved code to unpack 7Z and RAR archives
- Improved: Ukranian, Persian translation update
- Fixed: creating broken ISO images from a folder with lots of files (Issue #3)
- Fixed: crash when extracting certain types of DMG images
Size: 7.86 MB