PowerISO is a powerful image processing and file compression tool. It allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with an internal virtual drive.
PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do everything with your ISO files and disc image files. And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing. The program can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files.
Support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, and so on).
Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, …
PowerISO Main Features:
- Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, and so on).
- Open and extract ISO file. You can extract an ISO file with a single click.
- Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. With this tool, you can create Audio CD, Data CD, Data DVD, Video DVD, or VCD. The program also supports Blu-Ray burning.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- Create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Edit ISO image file directly.
- Mount ISO file with an internal virtual drive. PowerISO can mount all popular disc image files to a built-in virtual drive.
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats. PowerISO can not only convert BIN to ISO but also convert almost all image file formats to standard ISO image file.
- Create a bootable USB drive. The program allows you to setup Windows through a USB drive.
- Make a bootable ISO file and create a bootable CD, DVD disc.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste …
Changes in PowerISO 7.8:
- Can backup USB drive to an image file.
- Can restore the image file to a USB drive.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- 32-bit Windows: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- 64-bit Windows: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Belarusian
Size: 8.75 MB