SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD/BD drive, however it exists only virtually. The program is easy to use: you need just double-click an image file to mount as a drive. It supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD/BD drive.
Virtual CloneDrive supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CUE, DVD, IMG, UDF, CCD and others. Probably the best virtual drive software, SlySoft Virtual Clone Drive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.
Virtual CloneDrive Features:
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD, DVD, IMG, UDF…
- Supports upto 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive Setup for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in version 184.108.40.206 (2016):
- New: Prevent possible dll sideload attack during installation
- Fix: HelpLauncher could hang on Windows 10
- Some minor changes and improvements
Size: 1.6 MB