Elaborate Bytes Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD/BD drive, however, it exists only virtually.
The program is easy to use: you need just double-click an image file to mount as a drive.
It supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/ DVD/ BD drive.
This tool supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CUE, DVD, IMG, UDF, CCD and others.
Probably the best virtual drive software, Elaborate Bytes Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.
Virtual CloneDrive Features:
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD, DVD, IMG, UDF…
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Virtual CloneDrive 220.127.116.11:
- Fix: Bug introduced in 18.104.22.168, ElbyCDIO did not work with Windows Server OS, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Some minor changes and improvements
Size: 1.72 MB