AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp Pro), so you’ll get used to it very quickly.
AIMP can also be customized with skins. Also it includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop. Furthermore, a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities. They also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags.
AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor…
- Support for large number of formats and playlists …
- Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
- Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
Main features of AIMP:
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work unders one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AIMP 4.51 Build 2077:
- Tag Editor: the %Random() macro now can be used without argument, in this case maximal value will be equal to number of files to process
- Fixed: Skin Engine – values that accessible from scripts does not take current scale factor into account
- Fixed: Skin Engine – TASETextDisplayEx – auto size works incorrectly if the Alignment property is set value different from taLeftJustify
Size: 10.2 MB