AIMP Player is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp Pro), so you’ll get used to it very quickly.
AIMP Player can also be customized with skins. Also, it includes an 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop. Furthermore, a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Besides playing music, AIMP Player features three extra utilities. They also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another, and view or edit tags.
AIMP Player is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber, and Tag Editor…
- Support for a large number of formats and playlists …
- Work with multiple playlists immediately, the creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
- Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
Main features of AIMP Player:
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listen one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some Winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Auto shutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listen and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work under one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, Ogg, Wav or WMA format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing, and sort files by one of the templates.
- Audio Library
Changes in AIMP Player 4.60 Build 2180:
- Fixed: sound engine – replaygain – cache was not reset before new analysis that leads to less accurate calculation results in certain cases
- Fixed: player – values of sound output settings in the drop-down lists displays twice
- Fixed: tags – ID3v2 – player detects ANSI encoding incorrectly for words with letters from different languages
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 11.3 MB
DOWNLOAD AIMP 4.51 Build 2084