DVB Dream is DVB player with many nice and unique features, it supports standards DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T. This program is an easy, simple, yet powerful and user-friendly DVB-Viewer application with various tools and options that make user’s life easier.
DVB Dream allows you to see TV satellite programs. In the main window, you can see at the center of the video window. At the left is the channel list.
At the bottom is the channel information about the channel you are watching (level and signal quality, frequency, etc.), volume and mute controls.
At the top are some buttons you can open a file recorded, change channels (back and forward), use full-screen mode, TV window mode (to watch a channel while working with other applications), open preferences, video settings, record video, use render-less mode, open the scheduler, and electronic program guide.
The channel list of DVB Dream helps you to see what channels are available, free to air (blue colored), if it is a data channel (green colored), etc.
DVB Dream Supported Devices
All BDA Compatible Devices (Genpix, TBS / Turbosight, FireDTV, Terratec Cinergy, KNC1, Compro VideoMate S350, Twinhan, Anysee, AMX, AverMedia, DVB World, Hauppauge, NetUP, Geniatech, Omicom, TechnoTrend, SkyStar HD, SkyStar HD2, Tevii, and others…) DVBWorld/SatStar2/Nextorm/Acorp TV878DS USB/PCI) B2C2 (Airstar, Skystar2, Cablestar) SmartVision/Coship CdvbAny2030s Pinnacle PCTV Sat/Lite/400i Genpix Turbo-8PSK to USB device Twinhan (On WDM drivers, all BT 878 PCI cards should work *) Broadlogic – BL2030 Tongshi DVB-S cards/boxes Technotrend TT-budget 3200 Tevii S630, S660 and others.
DVB Dream Features:
- Multi PIP (19+1)
- Multi recording (MPG, TS)
- LAN Streaming
- Unique channel list system
- Favorite channels
- Quick Favorites
- Child lock
- Embedded aspect ratio modes
- Cropping / Zoom
- Sleep Timer
- Record timer
- PiP Mode
- HDTV and H264 support (some codecs only)
- Teletext (plugin)
- Render-less mode
- Internal graph building
- Multi-monitor support
- Command line support
- Network Scan
- Raw Diseqc commands support
- Plugins support
- Preferred languages
- Uncommitted switches support
- Positioner support (including GotoX.X / USALS, more below)
- Snapshot feature (more below)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Custom keyboard shortcuts (only workaround for now, more below)
- Global keyboard shortcuts (only workaround for now, more below)
- Remote control support (more below)
- Upgrade reminder
- 22 languages support
- DVB EPG by Momotte (module)
- CHLTools by X05 (module)
- Signal Display (module)
- Level log (module)
- FFDShow support, it means more features…
Changes in DVB Dream 3.6:
- Added support for TBS 6903x, TBS 5590, TBS 6909x, TBS6904x, TBS 6504
- Fixed VLC streaming issue
- Fixed a serious deadlock problem which used to happen on some Windows versions.
- LAV codecs updated to the latest (0.73.1)
- Default streaming buffer size is now reduced to 1316 bytes for LAN streaming.
Size: 17.04 MB