foobar2000 is a complicated freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the essential options embrace full Unicode support, ReplayGain support, and native support for a number of widespread audio formats.
foobar2000 isn’t only for early adopters or software program jukebox fetishists. It doesn’t mess with fancy buttons or vivid colors, as an alternative preferring a utilitarian, easy-person interface to let the music communicate for itself.
foobar2000 makes use of tabs and panels to help the person navigate its plain, however purposeful, person interface. You can customize the interface utilizing a number of structure options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside on the high of the window.
Two panels, every with tabbed menus, reside on the left facet of the window. From there, you may view the album checklist and the properties of a specific artist or tune.
In foobar2000 you’ll additionally discover tabs for viewing a spectrogram, a spectrum, and VU meter of music presently being performed, show album artwork and synchronize with transportable players together with iPods.
foobar2000 Main features:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with extra elements.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable person interface structure.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs in addition to transcoding all supported audio formats utilizing the Converter element.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open element structure permitting third-party builders to increase the performance of the player.
Changes in foobar2000 1.6.7:
- Built-in WASAPI exclusive output.
- Rewritten completely in beta 7, previous beta1-6 bugs must be gone.
- Added ‘smart stop’ option in Advanced Preferences; press stop key as soon as to stop-after-current, twice to stop now.
- Fixed WavPack lossy not working regression from 1.6.6.
- Made Output preferences reflect output device modifications made by the output picker toolbar. (beta 5)
- Allowed per-track REM COMMENT in cue sheets. (beta 6)
- HLS radio bug fixes. (beta 6)
- Fixed crashing on failed paste operations within the Properties dialog. (beta 6)
- Fixed incorrect dealing with UTF-8 file names inside ZIP archives. (beta 6)
- Removed 8-bit output option. (beta 7)
- Fixed inaccurate preamp decibel formatting in Converter setup dialog. (beta 7)
- Prevented popup of Preferences page prompting for a legitimate output device if the audio device was unplugged with foobar2000 within the background. (beta 13)
- Added .weba (WebM audio) to recognied extensions. (beta 15)
- Fixed issues with playing certain streamed M4A files. (beta 16)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.54 MB