foobar2000 is a complicated freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the essential options embrace full Unicode support, ReplayGain support, and native support for a number of widespread audio formats.
foobar2000 isn’t only for early adopters or software program jukebox fetishists. It doesn’t mess with fancy buttons or vivid colors, as an alternative preferring a utilitarian, easy person interface to let the music communicate for itself. foobar2000 makes use of tabs and panels to help the person navigate its plain, however purposeful, person interface. You can customize the interface utilizing a number of structure options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside on the high of the window.
Two panels, every with tabbed menus, reside on the left facet of the window. From there, you may view the album checklist and the properties of a specific artist or tune.
In foobar2000 you’ll additionally discover tabs for viewing a spectrogram, a spectrum, and VU meter of music presently being performed, show album artwork and synchronize with transportable players together with iPods.
foobar2000 Main features:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with extra elements.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable person interface structure.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs in addition to transcoding all supported audio formats utilizing the Converter element.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open element structure permitting third-party builders to increase the performance of the player.
Changes in foobar2000 1.6.5:
- Rewritten inner 7-zip support – now opens massive files without working out of memory.
- Updated ReplayGain scanner: improved speed, added traditional ReplayGain scanning mode as an option.
- Converter now warns about conversion of float32 to integer format, as it’s not lossless if the supply file isn’t peak-normalized.
- “Remove Tags” now retains Apple gapless (iTunSMPB) data on MP3 files.
- Rationale: tag manipulation mustn’t trigger the file to decode in a different way.
- Opt-out of these habits in Advanced Preferences.
- Fixed some M4A chapter titles not studying appropriately.
- Added support for itunescatalogid for M4A files.
- Fixes for instability from excessive 7-zip reader memory utilization.
- Fixed a glitch in ReplayGain scanner preferences.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.55 MB