Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is a particularly lightweight media player for Windows. It is a Media Player Classic mod design for home cinema utilization and appears similar to Windows Media Player 6.4, it has many extra features.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema lets you boost, decode, and speed up a broad span of film formats like x.264 with GPU-assisted acceleration and high-quality image enhancement. The MPC Home Cinema player doesn’t require more system resources than the remainder of the video media players to run easily. This is a low PC resource windows media player that runs on slower machines with older CPUs.
Modern graphics cards offer the possibility to decode partially or utterly a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), to reduce CPU utilization dramatically.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema includes an embedded video decoder that makes use of this technology, to decode x.264, H.264, HEVC and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
Supported Decoding: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic can VCD, SVCD, and DVD playback without installing any further program or codecs.
It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3, and DTS audio, and likewise contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
MPC Home Cinema additionally has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats are available in MPC HC. MPC may use the QuickTime and the ActualPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio and Image File Formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV
Additional Media Player Classic Home Cinema Features:
- Option to take away Tearing.
- Better support for Windows 10, together with a release for 64 bits platform.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports Subtitles.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 – BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
- Remote control for Android devices.
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.75.1-4-gfaff6
- Updated MediaInfo DLL to v21.09
- Added advanced option to specify the placement of Youtube-DL executable.
- Added support for yt-dlp.exe (fork of Youtube-DL).
- Added advanced option to display video fourcc and resolution within the status bar.
- Added advanced option to display A-B repeat marker values within the status bar.
- When saving a favorite now you can additionally store the AB-repeat markers
- Adjusting subtitle delay now additionally works with the external VSFilter/XySubFilter subtitle renderers.
- Enabled processing of play/pause command when no media is loaded, however, the playlist is just not empty. This now additionally allows resuming playback by pressing the spacebar or clicking on the video area.
- Clicking the mouse center button on the systray icon now toggles play/pause.
- When the worldwide after playback event is ready to “play next file in folder”, the player will now close the present file when no next file is available. This allows the screensaver to activate.
- Added a second WASAPI-based inner audio renderer. The current inner renderer has been renamed SaneAR (its original name). Don’t ask what the difference is between the 2. There is little difference in conduct and performance.
- Fix for running DVB scan not working in a stopped state.
- Several other small fixes.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 15.7 MB