PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles, and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock, of course, …it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network.
Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC, and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features in Daum PotPlayer:
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.
- Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices such as DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 1.7.14804:
- Added the ability to output image subtitles to subtitle browser
- Added the ability to move window only on the title bar
- Added av1 video codec decoding function
- Improved online subtitle download/upload function
- Improved online subtitle translation processing
- Fixed a problem where the cover image of the flac file was not shown when playing seamlessly
- Fixed an issue where new PotPlayer was running when adding a playlist to the browser
- Fixed an issue that can’t save some settings of the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed an error when decoding MJPEG in certain files
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain TS files
- Fixed an issue that can’t play certain AVI/OGG files
- Fixed an issue where playback on the rotated monitor was not smooth
Size: 26.3 MB