ProgDVB Professional – the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels!
ProgDVB Professional and ProgTV are two are 2 independent user interfaces that can work together from one folder at one list of channels, settings, etc. ProgTV is aimed at use with remote control (HTPC). ProgDVB Professional contains more functions but is intended for use by a mouse.
ProgDVB Professional allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal computers with Microsoft Windows installed.
It has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats. About 8000 channels in the list; DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T, IPTV. Analog TV or playback from a file.
ProgDVB Professional Main functions:
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,…
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk-based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV, JTV.
- Subtitle (Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7, VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
- Interface Language Localizations …
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7. 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
The software which you will need to be installed before using ProgDVB:
- ProgDVB requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or higher
- ProgTV requires full Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0
- DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
- MPEG-2 Video DirectShow codec (ProgDVB installer includes the Elecard shareware codec)
- H.264/AVC codec if you want to watch DVB-S2 or HD channels.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Intel Pentium III Processor 500 MHz or better for SD channels.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor 4.0 GHz or better for HD channels.
- 512 MB memory on board.
- 50 MB of disk space (plus the space required for Video&Audio Recording).
- SVGA Video card Adapter with 32 MB onboard memory.
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card.
- Network adapter (100 Mb) for broadcasting
Size: 28.71 MB