Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery. Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 captures and logs footage from virtually any camera. Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Features:
- Link and Locate. Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It’s easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link and Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management more efficient.
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine. Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also, import LUTs from other systems.
- Precise audio control. Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- Adobe Anywhere integration. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team – with no geographic limits.
- Mezzanine codecs, native formats. Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built-in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes. Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 works natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD, and RAW formats. Edit, trim and adjust effects in real-time. Stabilize shaky footage. Enjoy a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multi-cam support.
- Mercury Playback Engine. Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to supporting a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- High-fidelity interchange. Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- Sync Settings. Now you can walk into any edit bay in the world, sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings will be exactly where you want them.
- Multicam editing. Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multi-cam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
The powerful Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
- Project and media management. Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results.
- Broad format support. Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier playback.
- End-to-end metadata workflow. Use metadata that travels through your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to the footage. Jump-start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude.
- Greater audience reach. Reach more audiences with files optimized for tablets, web, smartphones, and TV. From capture to delivery, metadata makes assets manageable.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.0.4:
- The play button does not revert back to the “stopped” state after reaching the end of a preview.
- Editable text blocks do not appear in the Caption panel for 708 Captions and may cause non-responsiveness.
- Slip/Slide edit tool cursor icon incorrectly appears as disabled.
- Timeline clip may not update from Label color changes.
- The keyboard shortcut for “select next panel” is not working as expected.
- Playback preferences are not retained for audio devices.
- Paste clipboard shape support for Boris FX.
- Undo of Label change does not automatically update. You need to force an update.
- Clicking on a Motion Graphics template while the cursor stays in the search box may cause the application to crash.
- Hover scrub in Stock view does not work until you mouse off and back on.
- The export of ProRes 4444 may result in a corrupt file.
- Improved support of DJI Phantom 3 files.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
Size: 1.61 GB