TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9 is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Use Camtasia to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device. Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder. Whether you’re recording HD video, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video game, you’ll get smooth playback – that’s blazing fast too!
Easily import HD video, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
Camtasia Studio also lets import existing videos you have for quick editing, and add images or your favorite song to enhance your videos or make a presentation your own.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability – even on your most complex projects.
Training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Camtasia Studio Features built to help you make better videos:
- SCREEN RECORDER. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- WEBCAM. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- MEDIA. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- ANNOTATIONS. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- TRANSITIONS. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- ANIMATIONS. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- VOICE NARRATION. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- AUDIO EFFECTS. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- VISUAL EFFECTS. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- INTERACTIVITY. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- GREEN SCREEN. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- MULTI-TRACK TIMELINE. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1.0 :
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- New device frame visual effect to make videos more engaging
- New properties panel to quickly adjust colors and text of animated graphics, like intros and lower thirds
- New extend frame functionality to make extending your clips more intuitive
- Addressed an issue where recordings would show as only one frame long on timeline incorrectly
- Handling finding offline media on users’ computer in a smoother way
- Fixed a bug where batch production without subfolders option selected would still create subfolders
- Fixed a bug where production dialog hangs with multiple files based on markers selected
- Fixed AVI production for non TechSmith codecs
- Fixed a bug where sometimes scrolling through the font dropdown caused a crash
- Fixed a bug where media bin and canvas would end up being hidden on startup
- Fixed a bug where dragging transitions on media that is split caused a hang
- Fixed a bug where audio only TRECs caused a crash
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Size: 365.33 MB
Download TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1.1 Build 2546 for Windows
Download TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1.1 Build 2546 for Windows (PORTABLE)
Download TechSmith Camtasia Studio 3.1.1 for macOS